Most shocking online videos

I figured there would be a thread about this kind of thing somewhere.

In my infinite wisdom a few minutes ago, I clicked on a vid of 'How Mexican drug gangs deal with each other'....couldnt take my eyes off it, it was all fucked up.

I wish you could 'unsee' stuff :(

The 3 guys and hammer video ...

i've never heard of this until i just read this thread, very upsetting ... i will never watch it, but would like to know more

was the victim an innocent guy ?

did he die ?

where was it filmed ?

Markt85 said:
The 3 guys and hammer video ...

i've never heard of this until i just read this thread, very upsetting ... i will never watch it, but would like to know more

was the victim an innocent guy ?

did he die ?

where was it filmed ?

It was filmed in the Ukraine. 2 young guys went on a killing spree where 20 odd people were killed in the space of a month. They did it because they were bored, and they wanted to go down in history. A 3rd member filmed this particular one, but they've got loads of footage of cats hanging from trees etc. All the victims were unknown to the killers, the murders were done by opportunity. Wikipedia it, the most amazing thing is that one of the parents is a bigwig in this part of the Ukraine, and because the system is so bent he might end up getting off with it.

I watched all the ones you spoke of out of pure curiosity.

That cliff-diving one really scared me. His face just folded like a piece of paper in to itself. Imagine you had a baked potato, took out the inside, and let the potato skin fold in on itself, and you're close to what it looked like.

I remembeer seeing the Ken Bigley one years ago on someones phone. Wish I had never watched it so I will choose to avoid this 3 hammers one also.

MCFC BOB said:
I watched all the ones you spoke of out of pure curiosity.

That cliff-diving one really scared me. His face just folded like a piece of paper in to itself. Imagine you had a baked potato, took out the inside, and let the potato skin fold in on itself, and you're close to what it looked like.

did you really watch them all? fucking hell bob, i daren't. i would have watched them when i was your age but i'm more sensitive to this kind of stuff now. did you watch them in a marathon sitting?

I can stomach anything, 3 guys 1 hammer is bad, but I watched it, 1 guy 1 jar? No problem, 2 girls 1 cup? Tame.

But the vid where that guy kills a dog by hitting it with a spade numerous times is the worst for me. Humans can generally defend themselves, animals can't.

GStar said:
How has not been taken off the internet?

Had to chuckle at this, you cannot 'delete' anything from the internet, once it's out there, it spread like wildfire, especially if it's something that someone might want removing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.