Most underrated City player ever?

Michael Brown.At a time when many of the players weren't up to the job or seemed disinterested he put everything in,every game.Sometimes a bit too much for referees but he showed his pride in the badge.
Good shout, fine little player was Browny and very, very feisty, was scared of nobody.

Good shout, fine little player was Browny and very, very feisty, was scared of nobody.
Looked a real prospect when he broke through (despite a debut red card), the turmoil of 96-8 seemed to stall his progress but he was outstanding in 98/9 promotion season before falling out of favour with Royle, went on to have a decent career and could certainly land a tackle

Last edited:
What, the Tony Booth who was in "Till Death Do Us Part" ("Scouse git") and the father of Cherie Blair?

I preferred Tommy Booth :-)
Think you are right! Should have got it right as my Sister in Law Was a teacher at Tommy’s school in Middleton many moons ago.

From our last 'shit' side, Sun and Reyna always stood out a little, I thought.

Aguero.

He should have got way more recognition and admiration from the general football media and individual awards, given the number of goals he scored. One of the greatest strikers of all time who should be lauded in the media as better than Henry, Bergkamp, Cantona, etc.

I still think David Silva is ludicrously underrated. He's our best ever player imo and the best midfielder in the history of the PL by quite a distance. Some oppo fans reckon he's about as good as Fabregas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.