Most underrated City player ever?

Who do you think is the most underrated city player?

I always though Neil Mcnab was a great little player who didnt get enough credit,
Also a mention for, Gary Owen, wonderful player who should never have been sold when he was.
a little more respect for Neil Mcnab obviously i agree with me first favourite player for City hence the name, remember sat in the albert before a home match in the 80’s and Saint & Greavsey was on the tele & in the opening sequence of the show it showed a typical robust challenge from Neil that would be an instant red nowerdays & the whole pub cheered it as if we’d scored, i sat there grinning like a cheshire cat because he was already my footballing hero but that was the cherry on top of the cake.

I never realized how good he was until he pulled on our shirt, I think it was us or the dippers when he left Villa, I now understand why that vermin was gutted when he turned them down.
The fact he has the record for most PL appearances shows how good he was. A very important part of our early recent success

I never realized how good he was until he pulled on our shirt, I think it was us or the dippers when he left Villa, I now understand why that vermin was gutted when he turned them down.
spot on he was a rolls royce, they obviously wanted to pair him with slippy G which to be fair would’ve been an exceptional centre midfield as they both complement each other, but luckily enough we got him to our place

Alan Oakes, Glynn Pardow, Neil Young, Gerard Wilkins Richard Dunn and Tony Booth deserve a mention

Aguero.

He should have got way more recognition and admiration from the general football media and individual awards, given the number of goals he scored. One of the greatest strikers of all time who should be lauded in the media as better than Henry, Bergkamp, Cantona, etc.

Michael Brown.At a time when many of the players weren't up to the job or seemed disinterested he put everything in,every game.Sometimes a bit too much for referees but he showed his pride in the badge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.