Most underrated City player ever?

I used to love watching Clive Wilson in a City shirt. Thought he was one of those players that always appeared to have more time on the ball than most. Played with his head up,and was a very “silky”styled type of player. Ridiculous decision to sell him,… to Spurs, if memory serves,.. wher he unfortunately had a very suc career.

I used to love watching Clive Wilson in a City shirt. Thought he was one of those players that always appeared to have more time on the ball than most. Played with his head up,and was a very “silky”styled type of player. Ridiculous decision to sell him,… to Spurs, if memory serves,.. wher he unfortunately had a very suc career.
Went to Chelsea from us and had later stints with QPR and Spurs, a classy player though, remember his diving header in the Arthur Albiston derby and a headed winner v Liverpool which was one of those 'how did we win that' games

Went to Chelsea from us and had later stints with QPR and Spurs, a classy player though, remember his diving header in the Arthur Albiston derby and a headed winner v Liverpool which was one of those 'how did we win that' games

The header I think you’re thinking of V United was in the league game the day before the Full Members Cup Final. He also would have had an assist to go with his goal for Simpson’s equaliser, if they were a thing back then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.