Moston

PistonBlue said:
scottyboi said:
Big change has happened since Willow park came in and they got rid of the shitty MCC. 10x better place to live now and for the size of the place smackheads are few and far between.

Fair enough, but parts of Moston (I bet you've only worked in council estates) are actually not that bad.
I've had more problems in Benchill that anywhere else in Manchester, gear stolen, van trashed etc. But yes, there are some trees there, so it must be great to live there.

It's easy to have your perception of an area ruined by a couple of idiots.

It wasn't a couple of idiots though. And moston does have a nice area but you cannot polish a turd. Even hitler would not bother invading it.

PistonBlue said:
scottyboi said:
Big change has happened since Willow park came in and they got rid of the shitty MCC. 10x better place to live now and for the size of the place smackheads are few and far between.

Fair enough, but parts of Moston (I bet you've only worked in council estates) are actually not that bad.
I've had more problems in Benchill that anywhere else in Manchester, gear stolen, van trashed etc. But yes, there are some trees there, so it must be great to live there.

Erm, sorry about that..

;)

scottyboi said:
PistonBlue said:

It wasn't a couple of idiots though. And moston does have a nice area but you cannot polish a turd. Even hitler would not bother invading it.

And thats why Wythenshawe will always be shithole too

Moston? Not the nicest place in Manchester but certainly not the worst. I've spent a lot of time in Moston and i certainly don't feel scared walking around at night, infact for a couple of years every week i used to walk from Rochdale Road right up Moston Lane and didn't get any bother. Of course theres some knobheads in Moston but there is in near enough every place in Manchester but a lot of my mates are from they're as sound as they come

Failsworth_Blue said:
Moston? Not the nicest place in Manchester but certainly not the worst. I've spent a lot of time in Moston and i certainly don't feel scared walking around at night, infact for a couple of years every week i used to walk from Rochdale Road right up Moston Lane and didn't get any bother. Of course theres some knobheads in Moston but there is in near enough every place in Manchester but a lot of my mates are from they're as sound as they come
hear hear, i live in failsworth and it even has its own scrotes but if you want to talk about horrible places in manchester talk about newton heath.

I'm from Wythenshawe, but have mates up in Moston and dated a girl from New Moston for a while. I have never had any trouble in Moston and used to drink in The Broadway or The Whitegate.

Like anywhere now Wilmslow included you get elements that will bring a place down!

Ishmael Miller comes from Moston.

Useless piece of nerdy trivia for you there. It might come up in a pub quiz.

PSmyth07 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC0tcWU8vKw[/youtube]

Theres the type of people you'll run into in Moston. Shithole.

Fucking hell, this lot look employable. Pasty rammers the fucking lot of em

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.