Moston

wrongun73 said:
scottyboi said:
No there isn't, cheetham hill thats it.

miles platting? collyhurst?
even gods little acre (gorton) has gone tits up.

Gorton has always been rough, but moston knocks me sick some of the stuff I have seen there was nastyyy. I use to clear the houses out and do the joinery on them. Miles platting is all but knocked down now and collyhurst is just another north manc shit tip.

scottyboi said:
wrongun73 said:
miles platting? collyhurst?
even gods little acre (gorton) has gone tits up.

Gorton has always been rough, but moston knocks me sick some of the stuff I have seen there was nastyyy. I use to clear the houses out and do the joinery on them. Miles platting is all but knocked down now and collyhurst is just another north manc shit tip.

I used to work for the council and have worked all over Manc. Ok I'm going back a few years, but I could say that about most of south manchester too mate. Nell Lane, Chorlton, Hulme, Leve, Longsight, Moss, most of wythenshawe, mersey bank estate(?) - all rough as fuck places i wouldn't want to be after dark
Moston was certainly no worse than those places. Not to mention Beswick, Ancoats, Collyhurst, Platting in the north.

PistonBlue said:
scottyboi said:

I used to work for the council and have worked all over Manc. Ok I'm going back a few years, but I could say that about most of south manchester too mate. Nell Lane, Chorlton, Hulme, Leve, Longsight, Moss, most of wythenshawe, mersey bank estate(?) - all rough as fuck places i wouldn't want to be after dark
Moston was certainly no worse than those places. Not to mention Beswick, Ancoats, Collyhurst, Platting in the north.

Rough and dirty are two different things though Moston is fucking filthy least Wythenshawe has some greenery.

scottyboi said:
PistonBlue said:

Rough and dirty are two different things though Moston is fucking filthy least Wythenshawe has some greenery.

That's what I was thinking.

Wythenshawe does not come into the Moston, Longsight etc category.

mcfcliam said:
scottyboi said:

Bollocks. For every tree in 'leafy Wythenshawe' there are two smackheads.

Moston is a shithole, but lets be honest here.

PistonBlue said:
mcfcliam said:

Big change has happened since Willow park came in and they got rid of the shitty MCC. 10x better place to live now and for the size of the place smackheads are few and far between.

scottyboi said:
PistonBlue said:

Big change has happened since Willow park came in and they got rid of the shitty MCC. 10x better place to live now and for the size of the place smackheads are few and far between.

true, willow park got rid of a lot of the gear heads

wrongun73 said:
scottyboi said:

true, willow park got rid of a lot of the gear heads

Still full of the dealers though, every fucker has a nice car at the age of 20. Im doing something wrong :( haha

scottyboi said:
PistonBlue said:

Fair enough, but parts of Moston (I bet you've only worked in council estates) are actually not that bad.
I've had more problems in Benchill that anywhere else in Manchester, gear stolen, van trashed etc. But yes, there are some trees there, so it must be great to live there.

It's easy to have your perception of an area ruined by a couple of idiots.

PistonBlue said:
scottyboi said:

Fair enough, but parts of Moston (I bet you've only worked in council estates) are actually not that bad.
I've had more problems in Benchill that anywhere else in Manchester, gear stolen, van trashed etc. But yes, there are some trees there, so it must be great to live there.

It's easy to have your perception of an area ruined by a couple of idiots.

i used to live in benchill and its not bad mate. the street i was on was like going back to the 70's, a proper community where people looked out for each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.