Moston

Moston's awight , innit?

My mum lived there for 15 years , did all her shopping on Moston Lane , worked at Asda , and loved it ......

mancityvstoke said:
Gaudino said:
Spent ten years working at Ferranti Ins. there....ok, it had it's moments, but was a decent enough area on the whole with a lot of good people. Not any more....it's really gotten rough.

Moston Lane and what is now locally known as Kenya Lane especially.
About two years ago there was a Somalian cafe that had a sign in the door saying 'No Whites'.
.......jeez, magine the press and tv coverage had that been the other way around..

this never actually happened

Seen it with my own eyes mate. It happened.

Just like anywhere in Manchester, some dickheads that overshadow the alright people! I live on the fourways estate near the boys school which is the blackley/moston border and never had any probs here and lived at the bottom of the fairway for 18 years and that wa fine as well

i lived there all my young life it was good, then sorry to hear about its downfall it sounds a right dump now im glad i moved when i did,is moston lane school still goingor is that like the film BLACK BOARD JUNGLE now

mcfcliam said:
Why are people comparing Whythenshawe with places like Longsight and Moss side?

Two totally different worlds.

Wythenshawe is more like Salford. Still glad I was born in Gorton lol The home of the blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.