MOTD time

marco said:
Burtonblue said:
Suze9320 said:
89% passing success today....ridiculous comments from Shearer...how is that constructive punditry..
I believe that is the highest completed pass rate in the premiership so far this season.
Sloppy indeed Mr Shearer!

your both biting, its produced to make you bite,then you email the BBC and complain and they sit and sniger at your mail
Nah.
Couldn't be arsed with emailing the beeb.
Not biting.
Just highlighting how ridiculous some of the comments are.

The analysis is total utter garbage. BBC hang your head in shame if this is the best you can offer.

Shearer n savage plucking stats and thoughts from what seems watching highlights themselves. MOTD has dropped another level

Burtonblue said:
marco said:
Burtonblue said:
I believe that is the highest completed pass rate in the premiership so far this season.
Sloppy indeed Mr Shearer!

your both biting, its produced to make you bite,then you email the BBC and complain and they sit and sniger at your mail
Nah.
Not biting.

i know matey, but its fuking pathetic from the beeb, very rare i watch mod wont be bothering again for a while

After ITV's 'hilarious' pre match build up of the Roma game and now BBC's latest offering I will give both channels a miss from now on.

marco said:
Burtonblue said:
marco said:
Nah.
Not biting.

i know matey, but its fuking pathetic from the beeb, very rare i watch mod wont be bothering again for a while
You're right.
Would be better off watching babestation.
Better quality of tits than those on MOTD!

Decided after tonite to boycott motd after the shambles so far. It was on its last legs anyway and under orders to try and provide better analysis but fucking hell what a failure.

For what is arguably the best league in Europe they are dull as fuck and make stupid analysis a work of art.

Ray78 said:
After ITV's 'hilarious' pre match build up of the Roma game and now BBC's latest offering I will give both channels a miss from now on.

TBH mate the live games on tv 'all channels' i turn the sound off a put the headphones in and listen to music while watching the game, i mail'd the BBC over phil neville's shocking punditry in the world cup and all i got back was- give him time to settle in the job you may like him in the end

Pubteam Lomas said:
Stoned Rose said:
They could've filled a whole show with how brilliant silva was today but didn't show a single thing.

They could've showed how excellent Fernando was when he came on and changed the whole game.

They could've dwelled on kompanys excellent reading of the game and marshalling of the defence.

They could've discussed pellegrini's brilliant game management when villa had their 10 minute period and we were under the cosh in midfield.

They chose to show 5 or 6 bits of sloppiness you'd see in any game of football to 'prove' we 'didn't play well'.

It's not even funny anymore this now.

Shearer's analysis sums up British football to be honest.
They spend 5 mins telling us how hard Hurrenderson works and how much running he does, but totally ignore Silva's performance.
Could you imagine Spanish tv, saying "look how much he runs. Look how hard he works, he really is amazing."
Kids should be told that Silva is the player to model themselves on, not someone who just bloody runs a lot!

This all day long.

And they wonder why England are light years behind other nations in terms of the development of our kids. I honestly can't believe how Shearer has practically got down on his knees and noshed Henderson off without one single word about Silva's performance. It's so mind-boggling you'd almost think there was an agenda at play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.