MOTD time

If they'd said we were a bit slow at times allowing Villa to get men back they'd have had a point. We had so many chances and in the end quality won and looked good doing it...

shearer sounded exactly like 90% of the people
who were on this forum in the match day thread.
get over it.

union city blue said:
Pubteam Lomas said:
Stoned Rose said:
They could've filled a whole show with how brilliant silva was today but didn't show a single thing.

They could've showed how excellent Fernando was when he came on and changed the whole game.

They could've dwelled on kompanys excellent reading of the game and marshalling of the defence.

They could've discussed pellegrini's brilliant game management when villa had their 10 minute period and we were under the cosh in midfield.

They chose to show 5 or 6 bits of sloppiness you'd see in any game of football to 'prove' we 'didn't play well'.

It's not even funny anymore this now.

Shearer's analysis sums up British football to be honest.
They spend 5 mins telling us how hard Hurrenderson works and how much running he does, but totally ignore Silva's performance.
Could you imagine Spanish tv, saying "look how much he runs. Look how hard he works, he really is amazing."
Kids should be told that Silva is the player to model themselves on, not someone who just bloody runs a lot!

This all day long.

And they wonder why England are light years behind other nations in terms of the development of our kids. I honestly can't believe how Shearer has practically got down on his knees and noshed Henderson off without one single word about Silva's performance. It's so mind-boggling you'd almost think there was an agenda at play.

AGENDA... Bollocks... Where ever did you get that idea from...!!!!

marco said:
Ray78 said:
After ITV's 'hilarious' pre match build up of the Roma game and now BBC's latest offering I will give both channels a miss from now on.

TBH mate the live games on tv 'all channels' i turn the sound off a put the headphones in and listen to music while watching the game, i mail'd the BBC over phil neville's shocking punditry in the world cup and all i got back was- give him time to settle in the job you may like him in the end

The only plus point from MOTD's highlights is at least they had got the editing right for a change.

it appears to be open season on city , pundits queuing up to have a pop at us , they have got to please their customers , and every time they are negative about us , rag,dipper,arse,chelski fans are loving it. Disappointing that BBC have sunk to this level , but predictable , we have got to be the most unpopular premier league champions in history , time to circle the wagons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.