MOTD

The tw@ts still had no praise for us, instead focusing on Terry and Hilario's crap performances. FFS!

MCC said:
9 man chelsea etc etc Chelsea should have been out of sight by half time etc etc..........

GARY......................NO
ALAN......................NO
LAWRO....................NOOOOO

GET FUCKED!

It could have been 5-0 to Chelsea by H/T,Hanson says, and "iwas fully expecting Mancini to get the sack".

Fucking awful MOTD coverage from start to end. All about Chelski being shite. No credit for City at all. And yet had this been the rags .... well, you know.

So yes,

GET FUCKED.

Pam said:
MCC said:
9 man chelsea etc etc Chelsea should have been out of sight by half time etc etc..........

GARY......................NO
LAWRO....................NOOOOO

GET FUCKED!

It could have been 5-0 to Chelsea by H/T,Hanson says, and "iwas fully expecting Mancini to get the sack".

Fucking awful MOTD coverage from start to end. All about Chelski being shite. No credit for City at all. And yet had this been the rags .... well, you know.

So yes,

GET FUCKED.
I enjoyed it Pam.

Watching them try to discredit us so much is the biggest compliment they can pay us.

I don't care what they say, I just wanted to watch the goals.

Fuck em, they all bottled management anyway.

It was not like we won the match or deserved to win, no mention of the typical Chelsea tactic of playing dirty when the game is not going their way, all in all very strange, mind you the commentator was willing Chelsea on, how very strange

Pam said:

So yes,

GET FUCKED.

We were pretty poor until Tevez equalised though, even Mancini said we played better on Wednesday night.

It doesn't matter what they say, the scoreline says Chelsea 2-4 Manchester City, good enough for me, first goals there in 10 years, their first home defeat in 15 months, and our first double over them in 53 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.