MOTD

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Hansen was spot on. Bolton's defending was comical, the 'offside' goal should have stood, Tevez should not have done what he did and Bolton were lucky to get away with a 1-0 defeat. Spot on really.

it wasn't anywhere near all down to bolton's defending, we passed them silly and created good chances and were very unlucky not to have more. Furthermore his snide little "well you'd expect City to have to produce something special to get through the defensive line" then Carlos producing that exquisite chip to slip in Zaba, in fact didn't he say it was an "alright ball".

If that was man U or Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal they'd have wanked over that attacking display and said the goals will come and we'll be right up there come the end of the season, yet they basically blamed Bolton, didn't detail how Kolarov's red was wrong and gave us virtually no credit.
Oh well.

Who cares what the crisps and Morrisons mant hink? Add that to those of a man who still can't accept he's going bald and it really adds up to some opinions worth less than my deposits in the loo.

Mr.Mancini said:
The tevez - Mancini thing is no problem. its normal. And we havent had a good referee all season! Its a disgrace!
You think it's normal for a player to show disrespect for his manager in such a publicized manner?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
leighton said:
Did they mention Joe Harts preformance on it by Hanson or whoever was talking about the game missed the highlights there?

no, conveniently skated over it.

Fucking the one thing were they could of easy pointed out a few flaws to our preformance but they avoided that part maybe because he is Englands number 1 but that is terible from them. Then again they go for the cheap part by highlighting the Tevez and Mancini so called spat at the end of the game. I dont mind seeing that in our captain not being happy with being taken off it shows he cares about being a part of the team and wants to play every minute it seems he has the passion for the club since he has been captain.

I thought I heard on the radio that although Walton called it off that Webb was supposed to officiate. I also wondered if the inspection had been today it might have been playable. After all it's not as though the fans had to travel from London.

I respect colye for what he has done at Bolton but hate it when managers have a go at how much money we have spent.

The tool from Blackpool had a dig when we beat them

Now he is saying not bad performance against a team that cost 200mil and had a snide smile when he said it,

last year when we beat them 2-0 he said "we made city look normal today"

How could his team do that when we just beat them 2-0 people should be gracious in defeat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.