MOTD

Stato said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
grow up Carlos you moaning whining silly little boy.

-- Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:06 am --

Hansen slating us basically...typical.
he didn't he slated boltons defense
Agreed....twice! Hansen was slagging off Bolton's defence. The only time he slagged us off was re. Tevez's spoilt little child antics, and I agreed with what he said about that. It was bad professionalism from our captain.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Stato said:
he didn't he slated boltons defence

-- Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:08 pm --

he didn't he slated boltons defense

exactly, instead of complementing our passing and attacking play, he slated them so it makes us look like we didn't do much at all, which is bollocks.
he was right though... anyways who cares :) we won

Tricky_Trev said:
Hansen was spot on. Bolton's defending was comical, the 'offside' goal should have stood, Tevez should not have done what he did and Bolton were lucky to get away with a 1-0 defeat. Spot on really.

it wasn't anywhere near all down to bolton's defending, we passed them silly and created good chances and were very unlucky not to have more. Furthermore his snide little "well you'd expect City to have to produce something special to get through the defensive line" then Carlos producing that exquisite chip to slip in Zaba, in fact didn't he say it was an "alright ball".

If that was man U or Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal they'd have wanked over that attacking display and said the goals will come and we'll be right up there come the end of the season, yet they basically blamed Bolton, didn't detail how Kolarov's red was wrong and gave us virtually no credit.

leighton said:
Did they mention Joe Harts preformance on it by Hanson or whoever was talking about the game missed the highlights there?
I hope not!! He was very poor today, distribution, command of his are, catching, can't think of anything else, covered all I think. Just a bad day at the office hopefully! Funny how his poor form ties in with foster having a stormer recently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.