MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Markt85 said:
They are fair to all teams , this agenda things is becoming a bore now. MOTD is a brilliant show wish people would stop criticising it
Not on about the agenda thing, but too much time spent discussing the games with boring masters of the bleeding
obvious.

Markt85 said:
They are fair to all teams , this agenda things is becoming a bore now. MOTD is a brilliant show wish people would stop criticising it

I think they are doing their best to refresh it, it had gone very stale, why watch it if you had access to Sky's game of the day, slightly different approach and the slow pensioning off of Lawro and Hanson, when they are both finally gone for good, i think it will be much better.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Markt85 said:

I think they are doing their best to refresh it, it had gone very stale, why watch it if you had access to Sky's game of the day, slightly different approach and the slow pensioning off of Lawro and Hanson, when they are both finally gone for good, i think it will be much better.

Generally agree

Particularly in the case of Capt Scarlett

Markt85 said:

I do not agree!!!.
Shit show with too much padding - they could show much more action if they cut out all the bullshit.

Bluep*ss said:
Markt85 said:

I do not agree!!!.
Shit show with too much padding - they could show much more action if they cut out all the bullshit.

Don't watch it then. It's fairly simple. I think all the soaps are shit. I don't watch them.

goalmole said:
Slightly off topic.
Just come in from work. Was hoping to watch the match on SNF Match Choice on Sky 1. Well, they've got all of today's matches on except ours. Wtf is all that about. Why show every match except the best one?

It was on BT

goalmole said:
Slightly off topic.
Just come in from work. Was hoping to watch the match on SNF Match Choice on Sky 1. Well, they've got all of today's matches on except ours. Wtf is all that about. Why show every match except the best one?

Full match torrent is up, motd 10min or so.

Evening stony :)

TCIB said:
goalmole said:
Slightly off topic.

Full match torrent is up, motd 10min or so.

Evening stony :)
Thanks TCIB and Stony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.