MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
TCIB said:
goalmole said:
Slightly off topic.
Just come in from work. Was hoping to watch the match on SNF Match Choice on Sky 1. Well, they've got all of today's matches on except ours. Wtf is all that about. Why show every match except the best one?

Full match torrent is up, motd 10min or so.

Evening stony :)

Get a room

Just watched MOTD and with the amount of time they can give to each game, thought it was a pretty fair reflection considering we dominated overall.

Was at the game and obviously didn't see everything at the time but was well impressed with zaba, fernandinho and negredo

Carry on like this and we're well on our way

You touchy prude :D

720p MOTD here ladies and gents.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=294641" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=294641</a>

goalmole said:
Slightly off topic.
Just come in from work. Was hoping to watch the match on SNF Match Choice on Sky 1. Well, they've got all of today's matches on except ours. Wtf is all that about. Why show every match except the best one?
Never fully understood why Sky couldn't how the highlights of the game that had been shown live on ESPN (or now BT Sport), whereas MOTD could. Strange arrangement.

jimharri said:
goalmole said:
Slightly off topic.
Never fully understood why Sky couldn't how the highlights of the game that had been shown live on ESPN (or now BT Sport), whereas MOTD could. Strange arrangement.
Same reason the highlights don't go up on MCFC.com until after they've been on MOTD. BT Sport have the rights to the live game and the BBC have the rights to show the highlights before anyone else. Presumably, the broadcaster that showed the live game are also allowed to show the highlights whenever they want. I missed it but I found the full game on Daily Motion. If I had to cut that down to highlights, I'd probably only be able to knock about 5 minutes off it.

I'm With Stupid said:
jimharri said:
goalmole said:
Slightly off topic.
Same reason the highlights don't go up on MCFC.com until after they've been on MOTD. BT Sport have the rights to the live game and the BBC have the rights to show the highlights before anyone else. Presumably, the broadcaster that showed the live game are also allowed to show the highlights whenever they want. I missed it but I found the full game on Daily Motion. If I had to cut that down to highlights, I'd probably only be able to knock about 5 minutes off it.
Fair point.

did MOTD show kompanys amazing dribble????

[bigimg]http://giant.gfycat.com/AgitatedDistortedDegu.gif[/bigimg]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.