MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
They missed loads out. 1st half we battered them and it was over in minutes but they have to cover all the goals, and all the other games.

What they should do is less of the Henry, and less of the analysis of the same highlights we've just seen.

I miss Lawro as well. He's funny. And I respect his views.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Aguero_Element said:
did MOTD show kompanys amazing dribble????

[bigimg]http://giant.gfycat.com/AgitatedDistortedDegu.gif[/bigimg]
Shit cross.

Cost Merlin a booking that did, should be fined for indiscretion.

Marvin said:
They missed loads out. 1st half we battered them and it was over in minutes but they have to cover all the goals, and all the other games.

What they should do is less of the Henry, and less of the analysis of the same highlights we've just seen.

He might be a lot of things but funny isn't one of them.....

Sky Blue said:
Marvin said:

He might be a lot of things but funny isn't one of them.....
You're dead right. Should never ever be used in the same sentence again.

johnmc said:
Bluep*ss said:
Markt85 said:
They are fair to all teams , this agenda things is becoming a bore now. MOTD is a brilliant show wish people would stop criticising it

I do not agree!!!.
Shit show with too much padding - they could show much more action if they cut out all the bullshit.

Don't watch it then. It's fairly simple. I think all the soaps are shit. I don't wash with them.

Hope you dont mind my edit..

Rammy Blue said:
Aguero_Element said:
did MOTD show kompanys amazing dribble????

[bigimg]http://giant.gfycat.com/AgitatedDistortedDegu.gif[/bigimg]
Shit cross.

Yep David took a hit for Vinnys cavalier attitude, ignoring his defensive duties and leaving us exposed!

remember arthur mann said:
Rammy Blue said:
Shit cross.

Yep David took a hit for Vinnys cavalier attitude, ignoring his defensive duties and leaving us exposed!

Little Dave is a good team man, makes me love him more *swoons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.