MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all bad. ;)

BW-YRX_CYAAf4_-.jpg:large

Statt0 said:
Seen worse coverage of us on MOTD to be fair. At least said we were clearly the best team and Shearer was positive.

Bet Southampton fans think there is an agenda....the coverage looked like rags battered them. They showed all 12 of United's attempts and only 2 of Southamptons 17 attempts. 60% possession to Sothampton as well. YCMIU
Having not noticed the stats I did assume the rags were in control and Southampton just created the odd chance.

There wasn't really a lot to talk about in our game when you consider some of the controversy in the other games and the fact it was fairly routine win.

The table isn't looking too bad either. A loss and a couple of draws for those above us, and a win puts us top on goal difference. Meanwhile David Moyes Football Genius, five points adrift of us. At least they have a positive goal difference though.. Just.

MOTD, Gollum cannot paper over the cracks. They were poor again today and for large parts of the game, Southampton looked like the home side. Fellaini was masquerading as a footballer - he was abject!

It really is quite sad how pathetically biased Hansen and the BBC are toward them, even when they have been outplayed at their swamp.

And as a side note: Gollum talks utter fucking rot, he's so transparent. His rank face is quickly resembling that of a man under pressure.

rushts said:
taconinja said:
rushts said:
I was half expecting a '5 yr deal wonderkid' wankathon to try to deflect the glaringly obvious.

I wonder..... if they had won today, would they have been the featured match?

Hansen, you fucking shite house lol.

Fair play Big Sam, you did mention the £££'s but you were spot on with your comments.
Mind if I ask what he said? We have our own MotD over here now and it won't be on for another four hours.

Big Sam.. said we were at our best today, he said we showed some outstanding qualilty and had to accept the size ,power (and the money)we had they couldn't live with us.
Fair comments. Thanks!<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:36 pm --<br /><br />
Wretched Vengeance said:
MOTD, Gollum cannot paper over the cracks. They were poor again today and for large parts of the game, Southampton looked like the home side. Fellaini was masquerading as a footballer - he was abject!

It really is quite sad how pathetically biased Hansen and the BBC are toward them, even when they have been outplayed at their swamp.

And as a side note: Gollum talks utter fucking rot, he's so transparent. His rank face is quickly resembling that of a man under pressure.
I hope they paper over as much as possible perception-wise until after the January window... and then go into free fall. :)

Statt0 said:
Seen worse coverage of us on MOTD to be fair. At least said we were clearly the best team and Shearer was positive.

Bet Southampton fans think there is an agenda....the coverage looked like rags battered them. They showed all 12 of United's attempts and only 2 of Southamptons 17 attempts. 60% possession to Sothampton as well. YCMIU

Bloody hell, I was "WTF, was this the same game I watched today?"

Southampton was camping in front of their goal in first half, they showed Oswaldo's shot only from it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.