MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plaything of the gods said:
Lots of replays of United and their goal attempts. Wouldn't know it from the United-centric MotD coverage but the stats say different: 54% possession, 18 shots vs 12, 7 on target vs 5.

City game just been on. Cat's got Hansen's tongue!

Also, for the Agenda, they showed Rooney's shot, that hit the bar, 3 times, whereas they only showed Negredos twice!

Twats!

I actually watched in all last night but fast forwarded through the punditry.

The highlights of the united game where nothing like the game i watched where Saints were by far the better side in the 2nd half.

I keep promising myself i'll count the minutes of actual action but haven't done. I'm gonna guess that in the whole show there was no more than 20 minutes football shown.

I said to the BIL yesterday that I can't watch motd,it has me swearing at the telly too much.

I did though against my better judgement and I wasn't surprised to find myself shouting "Fu+k off" every two minutes.

Shearer wasn't too bad. Hansen's a right nob though, I used to enjoy his critique of diabolical defending but he can't be bothered nowadays, just turns up for his hefty wage.

Like has been said many a time on here. New blood needed on that show.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
I said to the BIL yesterday that I can't watch motd,it has me swearing at the telly too much.

I did though against my better judgement and I wasn't surprised to find myself shouting "Fu+k off" every two minutes.

Shearer wasn't too bad. Hansen's a right nob though, I used to enjoy his critique of diabolical defending but he can't be bothered nowadays, just turns up for his hefty wage.

Isn't he supposed to be leaving at the end of the season?

Well we all know that the games further down the show's highlight order get little or no analysis.

This week our game was only infront of swansea 4-0 sunderland and stoke's 0-0 draw so we got no analysis, but its not too bad as on any other Saturday we are usually nearer the front and get all the analysis.

This saturday had a lot of good games and they chose to prioritise the other games that were just as good from a neutral perspective, and weren't televised so people are less likely to see the highlights.

No complaints from me this week

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:

Careful what you wish for. The new darlings of bbc football appear to be Robbie Savage, Danny Mills and Camel Gob. Every time one of them farts it's 'reetweeted' by the beeb.

Every week you lot see bizarre bias where none exists. Commentators, pundits, broadcasters, everyone. I watched MOTD this morning and didnt notice anything, literally didnt notice anything beyond our highlights and the usual simplistic punting after the game.

The pundits don't watch all the games, they make a few relative banal points based on the highlights. Big deal, they do it to everyone. Who cares?

I enjoyed the question will the Scum get in the top 4 . The answer was 70% no to 30% yes . I thought match of the day was quite good last night . Always better watching it when City have won .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.