MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
TCIB said:
Get to fuck Hansen you utter ****.

"i will admit"

Pain you that much to say it did it you irrelevant 20k a week to do fuck all shit stain.
The sooner this **** fucks off the better.
I hope we fucking masticate Liverpool and it keeps him awake at night.

One step forward, 3.5 miles back eh MOTD, fail.

I bet the fuckers on holiday over xmas.

Obviously a bitter dipper, but he has a point and as a defender he always has a whinge - in fairness he does know his shit about defending.
Also, even though we are racking up the points we are a bit like Newcastle under Keegan with the reliance on flair and firepower. I think we'll probably win the title, but will get found out in CL unless we play a cagier game away from home.

I thought it was quite a fair analysis actually. Yes we scored 4 and won today, but that's expected of us at Fulham. We shouldn't be conceding 2 goals against teams of their calibre, particularly the manner in which we did today. They acknowledged that we are awesome when attacking, which is true, and singled out Demichelis for his lack of pace and tendency to jump in.

Eccles Blue said:
LoveCity said:
That was disgraceful. Truly.

What was? I was just coming on to say that they had been very fair to us and even Hansen praised us, ok he also had some criticisms but they were valid ones. Lineker was full of praise and has had a Twitter conversation with Vinnie. so what is your complaint? YCMIU.

So you don't think Yaya's free-kick was worth highlighting? Or Negredo's assist? This is a football show and should be showcasing examples of excellence such as these rather than, as happened this evening, spend the time wallowing in negativity.

That man - Hansen - gets paid 50k per week to appear and share his 'analysis'. Yes there were faults in our appearance, but what about the exquisite passes of Negredo and Silva; the tactical switches through substitutions by Pellegrini which changed the game; oh and the 4 MORE goals we scored? I don't think it should matter too much, but it is woeful punditry. However, me and my friends from City just laugh it off, because as long as the media keep putting us down and over-hyping United, it's just going to be more humiliating for them, and our not so noisy neighbours, come the end of the season!

I get the slightest feeling that Hansen doesn't really like us!
Lineker seemed almost embarrassed by his ranting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.