MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pink Panther said:
Blue Mooner said:
When will people realise that you can edit a 90 minute match and edit highlights to present exactly what you want to present.

The analysis of Dimechelis was so selective in nature, to present a narrative about his defending that Hanson wanted to portray. What I found amazing is that his examples were so unbelievably puerile and led to nothing In particular by way of Fulham chances.

I really wouldn't be bothered were it not the weak minded and un independent thinking viewers who just regurgitate this nonsense and hence perpetuate the myth. These are usually people who have not watched the game in its entirety and simply choose to believe what they are told by Hanson and his ilk.

Contrast this narrative with the eulogy about the return of the rags wing play as a result of two mediocre results against two mediocre teams. If anyone can't see this different agenda/treatment of the respective clubs then you are simply denying the blindingly obvious.

One Hansen drew attention to was Demichelis divng in on the half way line, he missed the ball and it led to Fulham's first goal
Hansen does have a point that Demichelis is on his arse too much, but as the majority have said, Hansen should have balanced it with the good aspects of our play, especially as we won by scoring four goals

I think Silva not releasing the ball and having it taken off him, led to the first goal.

Blue Mooner said:
When will people realise that you can edit a 90 minute match and edit highlights to present exactly what you want to present.

The analysis of Dimechelis was so selective in nature, to present a narrative about his defending that Hanson wanted to portray. What I found amazing is that his examples were so unbelievably puerile and led to nothing In particular by way of Fulham chances.

I really wouldn't be bothered were it not the weak minded and un independent thinking viewers who just regurgitate this nonsense and hence perpetuate the myth. These are usually people who have not watched the game in its entirety and simply choose to believe what they are told by Hanson and his ilk.

Contrast this narrative with the eulogy about the return of the rags wing play as a result of two mediocre results against two mediocre teams. If anyone can't see this different agenda/treatment of the respective clubs then you are simply denying the blindingly obvious.
Well said mate.

Who is this "secret footballer"
Signing of the season -Fernandinho
Underachievers of the season - the rags !
Surely he will never be seen on MotD ever again!!!

Bodicoteblue said:

Someone who knows his shit, could be any fucker couldn't it.
I know one person working at the bbc but chances are very very slim he would know but i will ask the big eared sod (no i am not hinting i know Lineker).
My mate is a few rungs down from that :(

TCIB said:
Bodicoteblue said:

Someone who knows his shit, could be any fucker couldn't it.
I know one person working at the bbc but chances are very very slim he would know but i will ask the big eared sod (no i am not hinting i know Lineker).
My mate is a few rungs down from that :(

Lineker's chiropodist ?

lol, he may be but he is also a rag and replied already...

"no i don't but he can fuck off the no mark prick whoever he is, have a nice xmas though chief"

Ladies and gentlemen i give you one very disgruntled red ^^

He says sensible things and pisses off a rag?
Merry Xmas and a happy new year secret footballer!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.