MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleavers said:
City Raider said:
It's about balance and last night they didn't get it right
Correct, I really couldn't care less what hansen thinks of City or if the media in general want to show bais against us, its highly unlikely to affect my, or any other blues, support of our club, and I doubt very much it will stop people joining that support, when they watch the football we are currently playing.

However to ignore the good bits, and then comment on the negative is typical of motd (in fact the bbc in general), when in fact MD was in the team of the week on their own website, and also the one selected ny Opta. Its spectacularly missing the point, and if its not simple bias, then he should be sacked for being incompetent.
link please - I'm really pleased for our Argie Wardrobe!

worst thing about motd is that TCIB uploads it 5gb....FIVE FOOKIN GEEKABITES!!!

do you realise how many donkey movies that is???

George Hannah said:
cleavers said:
George Hannah said:
link please - I'm really pleased for our Argie Wardrobe!
Just quoting Marvin, so you'll need to pester him on the subject

No idea where he got it from sorry.

sadly Marvin is not connected to our pm network and therefore appears to be unpesterable
I tried to pm him to thank him for some kind words once and to no avail. He should at least have a PO Box number.

Sky Blue said:
holeinone said:
Beating Bayern was great but after the first 20 minutes they had us well and truly in their hands, i could see that but obviously you couldn't, but that was not slagging them off, having a go at them for the way they beat Arsenal would have been slagging them off.

So a game lasts for 20 minutes does it?....Only an absolute prize div would expect us to go to Munich and dominate throughout....You had a right fucking go after one of our best results in recent years.

I know your game and not convinced you are a blue.
If he is, then he's Fred Eyre.

franksinatra said:
droylsdenblue said:
pu2u2a2e.jpg

Hansen plays the pantomine villian when it comes to defences. It is not personal to City just the role he plays on the show. As for him not knowing about football I think the career he has had suggests otherwise.
You seem to miss the distinction between being able to play and being able to think.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
franksinatra said:
droylsdenblue said:

Hansen plays the pantomine villian when it comes to defences. It is not personal to City just the role he plays on the show. As for him not knowing about football I think the career he has had suggests otherwise.
You seem to miss the distinction between being able to play and being able to think.

Hansen plays the pantomime villain ???

based upon what ???

His career as a footballer does not , of itself guarantee a lack of bias , does it , FFS ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.