MOTD

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
BigOscar said:
Very one sided highlights. No mentioning of the foul on Kompany, no El Mohamedy straight red, no mentioning that it was a blatant dive
No mention of the Fernandinho push on Boyd after the initial dive...
He shouldnt have been on the pitch to be pushed after spitting at Joe so justice done as if he gets a 3 game ban we dont benefit

RandomJ said:
Disappointed they didn't focus on Silva. His performance deserved that.

I'm more Disappointed we don't focus on him(singing wise). The lads a genius to watch

How poor are these guys.

Highlighted the poor display of Huddlestone with no mention of Silva's sensational performance........shakes head in disbelief.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Lavinda Past said:
I don't know why I watch MOTD. I always get pissed off with the analysis of our games. Even when they try to praise us.
Says more about you than it does about them.

That's a helpful response.

Errr... I've changed my mind.

It's not helpful. Nor is it amusing. But it says everything about you that I need to know.

They did not show the terrible tackle on Silva either, that was a red card.

Shearer did say that Silva played well

Were we really the first match and they've not shown any of the goals in the analysis? Fucking joke!!!!!

Mourinho acting the clown again, trying everything to make his team look hard done by. An absolute embarrassment of a man

Shamefully low-brow programme. Shearer is probably clinically semi-retarded. Savage is just thick as f*ck and entirely irrelevant. Why are there no media professionals in this show?

I remember Lord Reith's idea...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.