MOTD

Pigeonho said:
BigOscar said:
Surprisingly positive stuff all round by Hansen, I guess he's in a good mood. It has to be said though, MOTD's version of analysis is truly awful, they don't actually really even mention the game, very rarely even show the goals and it's more just random opinions about whether they are good or bad results. Waste of time
I think waste of time is too far, but I know what you mean. I will always watch it as I have for donkey's years. It needs an overhaul though.
The time between highlights, I mean, as a waste of time, not the whole show. They use the time so badly, they either need to make the show longer and then actually do some proper analysis, or just cut out the "analysis" as it stands and just debate the contentious issues. As it stands, it just feels so half arsed and aimless

Looks like they won't be showing Rooneys dive, there's a surprise. Must be great being an England international, you get so much slack off the media and referees

I genuinely think Lallana is probably the best English footballer there is at the moment, surely will get a move to a title contender (I wouldn't say no to him here)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.