Moths, wasps and spiders..

Moths ....good
Wasps.......cunts
Spiders......good
Wasps pollinate as much as bees. They’re nippy, only if you act like a total shitebag flapping like windmill prick. They think you’re attacking and respond. All you need to do is gently move your hand across their path, they move on. I’ve cured my mrs fears with this.

My pal used to say, I’d rather he stung than flap about like a total prick. Be like that.

I hey do seem to be the same, been trying smoke bombs, fly spray, had rentokil out now success yet,ill give the steamer a try 2
As earlier answer stated they are probably related to the fruit fly but I've found are in fact drain flies who live down your plughole. Maybe 2 boiling kettles per day would help in addition to the steam jet. They do seem to be attracted especially to bananas and grapes whether securely wrapped or not. They also don't like mint or lavender plants around.

Moths pain at night landing on the telly screen otherwise not mitgered
Wasps, cunts when angry but misunderstood, leaclve them be and they normally won't mither you.
Spider, gotta love em, cunts are about in the house and back yard, if I see one I leave them to get on with their day.

Wasps pollinate as much as bees. They’re nippy, only if you act like a total shitebag flapping like windmill prick. They think you’re attacking and respond. All you need to do is gently move your hand across their path, they move on. I’ve cured my mrs fears with this.

My pal used to say, I’d rather he stung than flap about like a total prick. Be like that.
My last ambulance ride and subsequent hospital emergency visit disagrees with you. I didn’t even see the last two wasps that put me in hospital, just accidentally came across hidden nests and blam

mentioned on springwatch, the bug count on car number plates, is the lowest since its inception. Also, the wettest 12 months we have just had has been disastrous for bugs...

My last ambulance ride and subsequent hospital emergency visit disagrees with you. I didn’t even see the last two wasps that put me in hospital, just accidentally came across hidden nests and blam
Again, they are defending their nest. Sorry to hear you had a terrible reaction though.

Is this a joke ?
No joke, we're at our house in Chiang Mai at the moment. I've seen small ones about the garden before, but this is the first time I've happened across one this size. The bosslady wanted to squish it, I valiantly moved it on to a piece of rough ground across the road with a broom.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.