motorway idiots targeted

akcity said:
Stopping middle lane hoggers is a start, stopping HGV drivers from Elephant racing should be next.

I would like to see us adopt the German approach for motorways. No speed limit, just 'recommended' limits.

If you have an accident and have driven faster than the recommended limit then your insurance is invalid.

You what?

Barcon said:
akcity said:
Stopping middle lane hoggers is a start, stopping HGV drivers from Elephant racing should be next.

I would like to see us adopt the German approach for motorways. No speed limit, just 'recommended' limits.

If you have an accident and have driven faster than the recommended limit then your insurance is invalid.

You what?

It is a term used to describe the long, drawn out process of HGVs overtaking each other.

Mustard Dave said:
Barcon said:
akcity said:

You what?

It is a term used to describe the long, drawn out process of HGVs overtaking each other.

Cheers, never heard that before.

crazyg said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
Can't be arsed reading through every page.
Thank fuk the "middle lane tossers" are getting done.
Totally ignorant drivers.
"KEEP LEFT AT ALL TIMES ExCEPT WHEN OVERTAKING"
Why do drivers "undertake",because of "middle laners"
A 3 lane motorway is reduced to 2 lane because of these people,don't matter if yer doing 40 or 70,get in the left lane.
Why should I (say doing 60) have to move from the 1st then the 2nd then the 3rd lane,back to the 2nd then the 1st cos of some fukn dick in the middle lane doing 55.

I've read through ALL the comments now, and it wasn't until THIS one where driving BELOW 70 was mooted.

In my experience (driving for 39 years, averaging around 20K miles per year, without even a coffee stain on my licence, let alone a penalty point), the vast majority of "middle lane hoggers" don't do anything like 70mph, which is why they are so annoying.

If all the goody two shoes who only drive at 70mph were behind these drivers, they, too, would be pissed off.

As I have mentioned in other posts, I frequently travel to France, always by car. As there are only 2 lanes on most Autoroutes, lane hogging isn't a problem. Where there are hills, there is either a crawler lane, or HGVs are not allowed in the outside lane. Problem solved.

Cheers mate,i reckon yer about 56-57 then.

How many people posting on here do serious motorway miles I do 30/35k a year and that's sod all compared to so, I always feel that the idiots are the ones that don't know how to drive on them, I can count on one hand people I'd call speeding nutters

This is the biggest load of shit I've ever heard in my life................................................

andyhinch said:
How many people posting on here do serious motorway miles I do 30/35k a year and that's sod all compared to so, I always feel that the idiots are the ones that don't know how to drive on them, I can count on one hand people I'd call speeding nutters

Jesus, how far away is your dole office ?

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Challenger1978 said:
andyhinch said:
If their a lorry overtaking a crane doing 40? You really are a clueless ****

Are talking to me or chewing on a brick.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5QGr6ZzX6c[/youtube]

haha
is it just me or does that still look like a lost neville brother?
sorry mister mod.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.