Mourhino is on his way to City.....

sjk2008 said:
The cookie monster said:
MSP said:
That's exactly what you are :) and that's exactly why you and people who are extremely Forza Mancini's are not people I find serious in this kind of discussions. That won't change you, of course, but that's how it is.

You are selfish fuckers :) seriously undermined with years of rag complexes and all you think about is how to stick it in arses of your rag mates. It's visible all over this forum unfortunately. Manager stability as key to success being first thing despite the fact it's only them who became European elite with it and all other top European clubs changing managers as socks.

It definitely stops lot of you to look a wider picture and make you to advocate so passionately things that are not likely to be good thing for club you like so much.

I actually said europe is important too
But you edited that bit out to suit your purpose of having a dig
Crafty i'll give you that
I would like a few titles in the bag and also challenge in europe of course i would

We just about got the thread back on track and you have to start with the abuse
What a tool.

Bloody hell Cookie. I'm quite certain that he's acknowledged you mentioned Europe in your post. I believe he was focusing on your comment about having an "I don't care about Europe that much and the League is everything to me" stance as it's that, that he believes is the reason why so many people on here are "pro-Mancini" when the people on the other side of the fence, who are open to a new manager coming in, are taking into consideration the factor of how important European progression is.
I just said i would prefer a few more titles under our belt while still having a go at europe
But i'm not stupid we need to be there of course we do,financially being the main point
That was mentioned in my post but he edited it out..

The cookie monster said:
MSP said:
The cookie monster said:
I'm not saying we shouldnt fight for both of course we should,i'm a selfish fucker though and would take the league for the next 5 years without doing a jot in europe tbh ,the premier league is everything :)

That's exactly what you are :) and that's exactly why you and people who are extremely Forza Mancini's are not people I find serious in this kind of discussions. That won't change you, of course, but that's how it is.

You are selfish fuckers :) seriously undermined with years of rag complexes and all you think about is how to stick it in arses of your rag mates. It's visible all over this forum unfortunately. Manager stability as key to success being first thing despite the fact it's only them who became European elite with it and all other top European clubs changing managers as socks.

It definitely stops lot of you to look a wider picture and make you to advocate so passionately things that are not likely to be good thing for club you like so much.

I would like a few titles in the bag and also challenge in europe of course i would

What a tool.

I know that you said but I also know that despite making fun of it and adding european part below you definitely think what you wrote first. And you know I'm right :)

I'm reading the stuff here daily for months and months and it's not hard to see how people are thinking.

Let us win few leagues and cups (like that's piece of cake) so I could destroy them dirty fuckers with "Champions" stuff and than we'll see about later...

Then sentiments stuff, Bobby this, Bobby that.. legend this, legend that.. fuck that, yes, he's legend - End. He is paid very good to be legend, he's not volunteering.

I'm sure the people who are deciding things look at it more serious but I'm still worried that some of them might be caught a bit into this mentality lot of City fans have and preach (Khaldoon, I'm watching at you bro :_) )and that they could make some mistakes or be late making some decisions.

Nothing I can say to them though, it's their money, it's their business, they can do whatever they want but I am slightly worried how it will go on. It's big opportunity but a crucial time in history to make right decisions. Wrong ones might be very costly.

Fookin elll...... You go for a lie down and........

I think i need another!

There's only one Jurgen Klopp.......!

MSP said:
The cookie monster said:
MSP said:

What a tool.

I know that you said but I also know that despite making fun of it and adding european part below you definitely think what you wrote first. And you know I'm right :)

I'm reading the stuff here daily for months and months and it's not hard to see how people are thinking.

Let us win few leagues and cups (like that's piece of cake) so I could destroy them dirty fuckers with "Champions" stuff and than we'll see about later...

Then sentiments stuff, Bobby this, Bobby that.. legend this, legend that.. fuck that, yes, he's legend - End. He is paid very good to be legend, he's not volunteering.

I'm sure the people who are deciding things look at it more serious but I'm still worried that some of them might be caught a bit into this mentality lot of City fans have and preach (Khaldoon, I'm watching at you bro :_) )and that they could make some mistakes or be late making some decisions.

Nothing I can say to them though, it's their money, it's their business, they can do whatever they want but I am slightly worried how it will go on. It's big opportunity but a crucial time in history to make right decisions. Wrong ones might be very costly.

Lets just say i want city to win all four trophies every year
But the prem is the first on the list for me

Danamy said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Danamy said:
Cookie knows where i'm coming from, but for the lehman's out there:

1, Things have changed in the last few days in regards Mourinho's future
2, Contact and talks have began
3, Simeone signing new deal with Atletico has made this happen, he was high on the Chelsea wanted list
5, If Chelsea don't qualify for the Champs League it wont happen
6, Cookie put a wedge on it happening and needs to start counting his money
7, I think this could mean a three horse race next season

You lot would be shit on the crystal maze!! ;-)

What's number 4?

Great spot

clever fucker!

Sorry mate,couldn't resist :)

The cookie monster said:
MSP said:
The cookie monster said:

What a tool.

Lets just say i want city to win all four trophies every year
But the prem is the first on the list for me

I've never had a doubt about that. I could maybe even agree with you but the main difference is that I don't think being able to win the league is something that should guarantee Mancini's job.

No way.

There should be a serious, serious improvement in European performances for that. And I'm not sure he's up for it, he's done nothing to make me believe it.

If Jose has agreed to return to Chelsea, then it could be very significant in terms of our next manager.

Ladies and gentleman, I give you señor Pellegrini.

He was approached by Chelsea very recently, before Simeone.

It now fits the timeline of the approach and the leak out of Chile that Pellegrini has an agreement of some sort with City.

Pellegrini has told Chelsea to fuck off.

Boom, Ari Gold style.

Rusty Cnut buckets unite.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
If Jose has agreed to return to Chelsea, then it could be very significant in terms of our next manager.

It now fits the timeline of the approach and the leak out of Chile that Pellegrini has an agreement of some sort with City.

Boom, Ari Gold style.

less of a pedigree than Mancini and has done nothing to suggest he can manage in England or win trophies anywhere.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Boom, Ari Gold style.

If Chelsea get Mourinho and we get Pellegrini, we really will be going backwards.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Boom, Ari Gold style.

Interesting that. I don't know that much about him but it makes me nervous - surely you'd stick with Mancini, not sure how much of an upgrade with Pellegrini is.

Is this risky?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.