Mourhino is on his way to City.....

strongbowholic said:
Danamy said:
Cookie knows where i'm coming from, but for the lehman's out there:

1, Things have changed in the last few days in regards Mourinho's future
2, Contact and talks have began
3, Simeone signing new deal with Atletico has made this happen, he was high on the Chelsea wanted list
5, If Chelsea don't qualify for the Champs League it wont happen
6, Cookie put a wedge on it happening and needs to start counting his money
7, I think this could mean a three horse race next season

You lot would be shit on the crystal maze!! ;-)
It was more Ted Rogers than Richard O'Brien :)
40440195_dustybin2032.jpg

I get it. Not sure some of these youngsters will, mind.

NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
MSP said:
The worst thing for me is what if Mancini fucks it up in Europe again?

Most of top class managers would be gone this summer and what to do then? Keep him despite it and wait miracle to happen or replace him with some bloke who is not big improvement over him.

Would you be happy if he won a few more titles but fucked up in europe
Or do you want both?

He has fucked up once out of 2 champions league comps we have been in imo

We should fight for both Cookie.

We only did well last year by beating Villarreal twice, beating a reserve Bayern team. You can't read into that too much.

Anyway to answer. Winning a title v United was great and made me emphatic, achievement wise its much, much harder to win the league against a strong Chelsea side too. Winning the title may be the same on the history books but achievement wise its more now because unlike Spain and Germany its actually a proper three horse race. The top 4 place is a 3 horse race next year too with Spurs, Arsenal and maybe Liverpool. Leagues on the up but fact it CL means more and for me its gotta be Europe. The prize money also would come in handy!

If City wants to be considered as top club, get respect as top club, get sponsorship top clubs do it has to be competitive in Europe. End off.

Titles are great, make fans happy but it's not really about making fans egos happy only, there's more into it.

MSP said:
NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
Or do you want both?

We only did well last year by beating Villarreal twice, beating a reserve Bayern team. You can't read into that too much.

Anyway to answer. Winning a title v United was great and made me emphatic, achievement wise its much, much harder to win the league against a strong Chelsea side too. Winning the title may be the same on the history books but achievement wise its more now because unlike Spain and Germany its actually a proper three horse race. The top 4 place is a 3 horse race next year too with Spurs, Arsenal and maybe Liverpool. Leagues on the up but fact it CL means more and for me its gotta be Europe. The prize money also would come in handy!

If City wants to be considered as top club, get respect as top club, get sponsorship top clubs do it has to be competitive in Europe. End off.

Titles are great, make fans happy but it's not really about making fans egos happy only, there's more into it.
This is true. Our commercial income is shriveling at an alarming rate in the light of the last two seasons' CL performances.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
MSP said:
NipHolmes said:

This is true. Our commercial income is shriveling at an alarming rate in the light of the last two seasons' CL performances.

This is why I laugh when people use FFP as a reason for keeping Mancini. Missing out in European Football money and commercial revenue is a bigger blow than a one off settlement.

Anyway. Let's hope its third time lucky. Just need an easier draw. I know it won't happen but it'd be great to see the Rags draw PSG, Shaktar and Anzhi or summat. Ferguson would give the vino a tanning alraight.

NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
MSP said:
The worst thing for me is what if Mancini fucks it up in Europe again?

Most of top class managers would be gone this summer and what to do then? Keep him despite it and wait miracle to happen or replace him with some bloke who is not big improvement over him.

Or do you want both?

I'm not saying we shouldnt fight for both of course we should,i'm a selfish fucker though and would take the league for the next 5 years without doing a jot in europe tbh ,the premier league is everything :)
I'm aware europe is important for many reasons,financial being one
I know our owners dont think along my lines though & fair enough with the wonga they have put in
They are going to have to dig deep in the summer though and back bobby,its going to be needed to catch the rags and a chelsea side which will have the mad russian throwing money at them again

gordondaviesmoustache said:
strongbowholic said:
Danamy said:

3, Simeone signing new deal with Atletico has made this happen, he was high on the Chelsea wanted list

It was more Ted Rogers than Richard O'Brien :)
40440195_dustybin2032.jpg

I get it. Not sure some of these youngsters will, mind.
Good lad!

Clue from Joe Dolce:

Negative Andy, stick don't drop
He may take you to the top

Explanation:

Well you may have thought "stick don't drop" means stick with what you have already and Mancini certainly has taken you to the top of the league previously but we know you don't want that. But what about "Negative Andy"? And the clue was from Joe Dolce? Well negative is no and Andy is Murray and we were told the clue by Joe Dolce so we had to listen to Joe say it. That's right, you've just rejected Jose Mourinho......

SPIDERBOY said:
Danamy said:

What's number 4?

Great spot

clever fucker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.