Mourinho and Falcao at City???

SPIDERBOY said:
Joe hart's itchy scalp said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Tuttosport are saying real Madrid and bayern Munich are both ready to offer €70 million for cavani,however he has said he would like to stay in Italy.

Why would they offer 70 million when they could use his buyout clause and get him for 53 million.

Tuesday March 19 2013

Bayern Munich 'want Cavani'

Bayern Munich are thinking about a summer bid for Napoli hitman Edinson Cavani, claims FIFA agent Pasquale Gallo.

This week Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis took to Twitter to confirm they were “willing to listen if a madman turned up with €70m.”

FIFA agent Gallo spoke to Radio Crc and gave some insider news on the rumours going round in Europe, though he does not represent Cavani.

“I don’t know if Cavani will go to Bayern Munich, but the German club has definitely thought about him, because he is among the top three strikers in Europe right now.

“Bayern are a virtuous club. It is not off the mark to say Bayern are looking at Cavani for the next transfer session.

“I will add that Mario Gomez is not the same player he was since the injury and the club needs reinforcements in attack.

“De Laurentiis talks about €70m for Cavani, but I think Napoli would buckle under an offer of €50m. Bayern have money and are ambitious, so they can invest.”

I wasnt doubting you, just the article.

SPIDERBOY said:
Why would they offer 70 million when they could use his buyout clause and get him for 53 million.

Tuesday March 19 2013

Bayern Munich 'want Cavani'

Bayern Munich are thinking about a summer bid for Napoli hitman Edinson Cavani, claims FIFA agent Pasquale Gallo.

This week Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis took to Twitter to confirm they were “willing to listen if a madman turned up with €70m.”

FIFA agent Gallo spoke to Radio Crc and gave some insider news on the rumours going round in Europe, though he does not represent Cavani.

“I don’t know if Cavani will go to Bayern Munich, but the German club has definitely thought about him, because he is among the top three strikers in Europe right now.

“Bayern are a virtuous club. It is not off the mark to say Bayern are looking at Cavani for the next transfer session.

“I will add that Mario Gomez is not the same player he was since the injury and the club needs reinforcements in attack.

“De Laurentiis talks about €70m for Cavani, but I think Napoli would buckle under an offer of €50m. Bayern have money and are ambitious, so they can invest.”

I wasnt doubting you, just the article.

Not saying ya was mate,there is another article(can't find it now),that says the buy out is €63 million,plus an add on for someone...maybe that's where the 70 comes from....maybe bollocks though..

I work with a guy now who worked at city he was the person in charge of supplying boots shirts etc for players and youth players he said today mourhino will be here in the summer with naymar 40m he said 100 percent. Just passing on the info personaly I dont want him at city ever.

dannyboiblue said:
I work with a guy now who worked at city he was the person in charge of supplying boots shirts etc for players and youth players he said today mourhino will be here in the summer with naymar 40m he said 100 percent. Just passing on the info personaly I dont want him at city ever.

Jose,dunno...can't see neymar happening.

Hes just started at my works doing accounts I didnt even know about him working at city we got talking he told me his previous job I told him I was a blue and he started saying about Jose etc hes a rag as well.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:03 pm --<br /><br />Hes just started at my works doing accounts I didnt even know about him working at city we got talking he told me his previous job I told him I was a blue and he started saying about Jose etc hes a rag as well.

dannyboiblue said:
Hes just started at my works doing accounts I didnt even know about him working at city we got talking he told me his previous job I told him I was a blue and he started saying about Jose etc hes a rag as well.

-- Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:03 pm --

Hes just started at my works doing accounts I didnt even know about him working at city we got talking he told me his previous job I told him I was a blue and he started saying about Jose etc hes a rag as well.

So there will be no chance of him winding you up then????????

dannyboiblue said:

Yes, it's well known that Khaldoon supplies former boot suppliers with all the top secret information. It just makes perfect sense.

Jesus fucking Christ.

eddiemarin09 said:
I read that mourinho told PSG that Chelsea gets first refusal for his services

Jorge Mendez has been talking to PSG for over a week,according to a few French papers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.