Mourinho Desperate For Move To....

wanderer72 said:
southern muppet said:
I'm a big Mancini fan, I think long-term he will bring us success.

However, let's not fuck about here, if there's a chance to get Mourinho, even the slightest window of opportunity - we should say thanks very much Roberto and send him off into the sunset with our best wishes and a nice fat pay-off.

Mourinho if appointed WILL win you trophies, multiple trophies, that same season. It's really pretty much as simple as that.

Plus even though he does fuck off and leave after a couple of years, he leaves an incredible team spirit behind him, if you retain the bulk of the players. He'd build a siege mentality like no-one else (not even Fergiescum) can, and if we kept hold of most of the players that is something that would outlast him, and be a great, enduring thing for us to have under any future manager.

Why doesn't he do it with Real Madrid, then? Are there any bad players there, really?

What team spirit has he left at Inter, they were not doing very well until Leonardo came (and yes, I know who replaced him -- the Unmentionable)?

Anyway, Mourinho would suit Fulham. Replacing Mancini with him would prove a huge, costly mistake.

What can Mourinho win after 5 months of a season? At least wait till the end to pass that judgment. The team spirit falling away after he left is hardly his fault they should of still been on to of the world after the season they had but Benitez destroyed them.

Look like i said i dont want Mancini replaced but people just saying his shit is stupid as he is probably the most talented manager in the world

Breadsnapper said:
Mourinho is an egotistical twat. At the minute he's fuck all money and he's doing fuck all. I could have won the title with Chelsea. To think some of you are already saying bye by .Roberto. Fucking disgraceful, get behind the manager we have, not some twat who's been found out.
Fucking City fans!

It's nonsense to say Mourinho has been found out. He's won how many domestic titles in the last decade? And 2 European Cups. At Porto he didn't have big money either.

And he'd have relatively big money (though not as big as pre-FFP obviously) here so it wouldn't be a problem.

As for being so quick to say bye bye Roberto in favour of Mourinho, it's just self-improvement, winning is a ruthless business.

Saying you'd take an opportunity to trade up doesn't mean you don't like and respect the current manager. I've had girlfriends who've meant a lot to me before but if somebody offered me Vida Guerra + a million quid never to speak to them again, I'd take the trade-in like a shot. That's life.

And you know what else, it works both ways too - if Barcelona offered Roberto double his salary to come manage them tomorrow, he'd be in a cab to Manchester airport before you could say 'ciao'

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
My personal opinion is that he never wanted to leave Chelsea or the premiership but Roman left him no choice with his meddling and forcing of players upon him. He'll come back to the premiership and wherever he pitches up it will IMO be his last club team. He'll stay until he wants the Portugal job.

very interesting.

can you say who forced mourinho to left Inter please ?

Hey, he cried with Materazzi a lot and all that, it was a very emotional moment for us all... :)

Mancio said:
italian football xenofobic ?? LOL , its a joke isnt it

Re Ade ... will see how will he play...

How many foreign coaches in Serie A?

They either don't go because they're not wanted, or they don't go because the league is shite.

Regarding Ade - what you said was Mourinho would piss himself laughing, yet that being far from the case, he's gone and signed him.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
wanderer72 said:
Why doesn't he do it with Real Madrid, then? Are there any bad players there, really?

What team spirit has he left at Inter, they were not doing very well until Leonardo came (and yes, I know who replaced him -- the Unmentionable)?

Anyway, Mourinho would suit Fulham. Replacing Mancini with him would prove a huge, costly mistake.

What can Mourinho win after 5 months of a season? At least wait till the end to pass that judgment. The team spirit falling away after he left is hardly his fault they should of still been on to of the world after the season they had but Benitez destroyed them.

Look like i said i dont want Mancini replaced but people just saying his shit is stupid as he is probably the most talented manager in the world

Why don;t you drink your own kool-aid (in bold)? What's the problem with Mancini?? You've got the best and the most FITTING manager on the GLOBE for what needs to be done, what's this Mourinho craze all about?

Is City Chelsea? No.

Is City Inter? Hell no.

What's happening here?

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
italian football xenofobic ?? LOL , its a joke isnt it

Re Ade ... will see how will he play...

They either don't go because they're not wanted, or they don't go because the league is shite.

Regarding Ade - what you said was Mourinho would piss himself laughing, yet that being far from the case, he's gone and signed him.

TBF how many foreign coaches in Spain? or Germany

wanderer72 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Why don;t you drink your own kool-aid (in bold)? What's the problem with Mancini?? You've got the best and the most FITTING manager on the GLOBE for what needs to be done, what's this Mourinho craze all about?

Is City Chelsea? No.

Is City Inter? Hell no.

What's happening here?

Now I'm not anti-Mancini by any means but frankly.....based on WHAT exactly do you say that?

southern muppet said:
wanderer72 said:

Is City Chelsea? No.

Is City Inter? Hell no.

What's happening here?

Now I'm not anti-Mancini by any means but frankly.....based on WHAT exactly do you say that?

Give me one manager who'd be better in his shoes (and that certainly isn't Mourinho).

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Breadsnapper said:
Mourinho is an egotistical twat. At the minute he's fuck all money and he's doing fuck all. I could have won the title with Chelsea. To think some of you are already saying bye by .Roberto. Fucking disgraceful, get behind the manager we have, not some twat who's been found out.
Fucking City fans!

Well you could of but Ranirei couldnt, or Grant or Scolari, Hiddink. so he obviously did something right

Oh and im behind Mancini 100% but i just though i would point out a fact
They were all there 5 minutes in comparison. You're behind our manager, really? And here's me thinking you said you would have Mourinho over Roberto. Like I said FUCKING DISGRACE!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BillyShears said:

TBF how many foreign coaches in Spain? or Germany

More than in Italy's top division...nevermind that, an Italian trying to suggest the Italian league isn't full of xenophobia and racism is just fucking laughable. You only need look at the treatment of Balo to see how fucking backwards they are.

The discussion is about why Mou left Inter. Like I said, could be that he didn't like how shit the league was and how easily he won it. Could be that he was employed to win the EC because Mancini couldn't do it, and did it. Either way, he did what he needed to then got the fuck out. It's not difficult to contrast that with his love of our league, our media, etc.

He was the don while he was here, which is why he's always pined for England since he left Chelsea - which is why IMO when he comes back he won't leave...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.