Mourinho Desperate For Move To....

I do not want Jose anywhere near our club - very happy with Mancini

You see what happens with Jose - a year or 2 at some place then onto the next - he is a butterfly and whilst he would be here the circus would all be about Jose - not about CITY

We are building for a dynasty not a chaotic 2 years

Mourinho is an egotistical twat. At the minute he's fuck all money and he's doing fuck all. I could have won the title with Chelsea. To think some of you are already saying bye by .Roberto. Fucking disgraceful, get behind the manager we have, not some twat who's been found out.
Fucking City fans!

Breadsnapper said:
Mourinho is an egotistical twat. At the minute he's fuck all money and he's doing fuck all. I could have won the title with Chelsea. To think some of you are already saying bye by .Roberto. Fucking disgraceful, get behind the manager we have, not some twat who's been found out.
Fucking City fans!

Well you could of but Ranirei couldnt, or Grant or Scolari, Hiddink. so he obviously did something right

Oh and im behind Mancini 100% but i just though i would point out a fact

Mancio said:
very interesting.

can you say who forced mourinho to left Inter please ?

The shit xenophobic league he was managing in. In my opinion of course.

By the way:

Mancio said:
Mourinho piss himself laughing if hear the name of Adebayor

Didn't really work out that way did it...

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
very interesting.

can you say who forced mourinho to left Inter please ?

The shit xenophobic league he was managing in. In my opinion of course.

By the way:

Mancio said:
Mourinho piss himself laughing if hear the name of Adebayor

Didn't really work out that way did it...

italian football xenofobic ?? LOL , its a joke isnt it

Re Ade ... will see how will he play...

southern muppet said:
I'm a big Mancini fan, I think long-term he will bring us success.

However, let's not fuck about here, if there's a chance to get Mourinho, even the slightest window of opportunity - we should say thanks very much Roberto and send him off into the sunset with our best wishes and a nice fat pay-off.

Mourinho if appointed WILL win you trophies, multiple trophies, that same season. It's really pretty much as simple as that.

Plus even though he does fuck off and leave after a couple of years, he leaves an incredible team spirit behind him, if you retain the bulk of the players. He'd build a siege mentality like no-one else (not even Fergiescum) can, and if we kept hold of most of the players that is something that would outlast him, and be a great, enduring thing for us to have under any future manager.

Why doesn't he do it with Real Madrid, then? Are there any bad players there, really?

What team spirit has he left at Inter, they were not doing very well until Leonardo came (and yes, I know who replaced him -- the Unmentionable)?

Anyway, Mourinho would suit Fulham. Replacing Mancini with him would prove a huge, costly mistake.

Breadsnapper said:
Fucking City fans!

This.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.