Mourinho Desperate For Move To....

Breadsnapper said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well you could of but Ranirei couldnt, or Grant or Scolari, Hiddink. so he obviously did something right

Oh and im behind Mancini 100% but i just though i would point out a fact
They were all there 5 minutes in comparison. You're behind our manager, really? And here's me thinking you said you would have Mourinho over Roberto. Like I said FUCKING DISGRACE!

Firstly you dont have to get offensive its a forum with differing opinions

When did i say i would have Mourinho over Mancini, maybe a while back but not for some time as Mancini has got the team bang on track now

Ranieri had a whole season with roman at helm as did Grant near enough

Mourinho had 1 season and won it or 5 minutes as you call it

wanderer72 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
What can Mourinho win after 5 months of a season? At least wait till the end to pass that judgment. The team spirit falling away after he left is hardly his fault they should of still been on to of the world after the season they had but Benitez destroyed them.

Look like i said i dont want Mancini replaced but people just saying his shit is stupid as he is probably the most talented manager in the world

Why don;t you drink your own kool-aid (in bold)? What's the problem with Mancini?? You've got the best and the most FITTING manager on the GLOBE for what needs to be done, what's this Mourinho craze all about?

Is City Chelsea? No.

Is City Inter? Hell no.

What's happening here?

I havent got a problem with Mancini . My 1 rule for the season is not to moan about anything unless really bad but im not just going to say Mourinho is crp when he clearly isnt

southern muppet said:
Breadsnapper said:
Mourinho is an egotistical twat. At the minute he's fuck all money and he's doing fuck all. I could have won the title with Chelsea. To think some of you are already saying bye by .Roberto. Fucking disgraceful, get behind the manager we have, not some twat who's been found out.
Fucking City fans!

It's nonsense to say Mourinho has been found out. He's won how many domestic titles in the last decade? And 2 European Cups. At Porto he didn't have big money either.

And he'd have relatively big money (though not as big as pre-FFP obviously) here so it wouldn't be a problem.

As for being so quick to say bye bye Roberto in favour of Mourinho, it's just self-improvement, winning is a ruthless business.

Saying you'd take an opportunity to trade up doesn't mean you don't like and respect the current manager. I've had girlfriends who've meant a lot to me before but if somebody offered me Vida Guerra + a million quid never to speak to them again, I'd take the trade-in like a shot. That's life.

And you know what else, it works both ways too - if Barcelona offered Roberto double his salary to come manage them tomorrow, he'd be in a cab to Manchester airport before you could say 'ciao'
Really? Your username speaks volumes, and your stupidity knows no bounds.

BillyShears said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
TBF how many foreign coaches in Spain? or Germany

More than in Italy's top division...nevermind that, an Italian trying to suggest the Italian league isn't full of xenophobia and racism is just fucking laughable. You only need look at the treatment of Balo to see how fucking backwards they are.

The discussion is about why Mou left Inter. Like I said, could be that he didn't like how shit the league was and how easily he won it. Could be that he was employed to win the EC because Mancini couldn't do it, and did it. Either way, he did what he needed to then got the fuck out. It's not difficult to contrast that with his love of our league, our media, etc.

He was the don while he was here, which is why he's always pined for England since he left Chelsea - which is why IMO when he comes back he won't leave...

Like i said Billy not arguing it but i league is by far the most open market in Europe in terms of foreign imports

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Breadsnapper said:
They were all there 5 minutes in comparison. You're behind our manager, really? And here's me thinking you said you would have Mourinho over Roberto. Like I said FUCKING DISGRACE!

When did i say i would have Mourinho over Mancini, maybe a while back but not for some time as Mancini has got the team bang on track now

Great really chuffed for him. It is my opinion that for so called City fans to be talking about changing our manager at the minute is a fucking disgrace. If you find that offensive then maybe the cap fits.
Just my opinion.

Breadsnapper said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Que?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
wanderer72 said:
Why don;t you drink your own kool-aid (in bold)? What's the problem with Mancini?? You've got the best and the most FITTING manager on the GLOBE for what needs to be done, what's this Mourinho craze all about?

Is City Chelsea? No.

Is City Inter? Hell no.

What's happening here?

I havent got a problem with Mancini . My 1 rule for the season is not to moan about anything unless really bad but im not just going to say Mourinho is crp when he clearly isnt

Who said he was crap? Read Breadsnapper's post again, 100% to the point.

Totally unfit and unsuitable for the job in hand. I wish he could replace Fergie, it would turn into a disaster as well.

Fuck Mourinho as others have said Bobby Manc isn't just here just to win us titles he's here to build a dynasty. Being honest now I'd rather we win fuck all the next couple of years and let Bob finish of his plan and dominate football for decades to come. Rather than have the instant success and all the other shite that comes with that **** Mouriniho for a couple of years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.