Mourinho Desperate For Move To....

as much as i love bobby and dont want him to leave,i really dont think he will stay long,as in like 4yrs+,i dont no why,i just dont think he will,so if bob does leave then yes please to jose!

BillyShears said:
Ricster said:
hopefully he'll never be our manager.

Don't understand that attitude at all. Certainly I don't want him now. Roberto's doing a fine job and will no doubt be allowed to get on with it....but Mou is still the best club manager out there - still a pure winner - still as entertaining as f@ck (if you like that sort of thing). No doubt one day Mancini will decide to go back to Italy - we could do much worse than having Jose as his replacement (did Inter no harm)...

crawl before we can walk - bob is perfect for us at this time and imo will deliver the title within the next two seasons. Bobs problem, which will be his biggest hurdle is delivering on the european stage, he has to evolve his tactics or he will find the same problem he had at inter............. As for jose, i'd of moved heaven and earth for him 2 years ago but the very fact he believes he can say jump and clubs say how high pisses me off frankly.

I do like our Bob but I have to admit I don't really care who our manager is as long as we are doing the right things on the pitch.
The the Villa game knocked me for six then to watch the rags, Arsenal, Chelsea, and even Liverpool doing what they did show we still have a lot to learn about the killer instinct.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
BillyShears said:
Don't understand that attitude at all. Certainly I don't want him now. Roberto's doing a fine job and will no doubt be allowed to get on with it....but Mou is still the best club manager out there - still a pure winner - still as entertaining as f@ck (if you like that sort of thing). No doubt one day Mancini will decide to go back to Italy - we could do much worse than having Jose as his replacement (did Inter no harm)...

crawl before we can walk - bob is perfect for us at this time and imo will deliver the title within the next two seasons. Bobs problem, which will be his biggest hurdle is delivering on the european stage, he has to evolve his tactics or he will find the same problem he had at inter............. As for jose, i'd of moved heaven and earth for him 2 years ago but the very fact he believes he can say jump and clubs say how high pisses me off frankly.

I always thought he underachieved in Europe while he was at Inter, especially considering how 'easy' one those season was for them in Serie A. Having said that, you'd hope he has learned his lessons and will be more effective. Regarding Mou - I see what you're saying...to be honest, he's never really pissed me off. I like everything about him...I understand he's not everyone's cup of team but that's probably why I like him so much.

We are currently on the right tracks with Bob. If he shows no progress towards winning a trophy in the next 2 years, would defo consider Jose. At the end of the day this guy knows how to win. He may be arrogant etc but him being that way takes all the pressure off the players and they can get on with their job.

Fingers crossed Bobby delivers, because I like the guy. He just needs to get the killer instinct into the team and get some pace into the side.

He's already been groomed by the scum as red noses replacement, im happy with booby manc! CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.