Mourinho did us a big favour

sweet get in, now come on City 3 points tomorrow and full rendition of "were top of the league" for Jose on Sat,
fuckin mind games my arse,

Don't know if anyone else has noticed.....but the premier league update on the bottom of SSN is saying"Chelsea 4 points clear at the top of the premier league".......obviously written 2 hours ago.....piss poor reporting!

citiziankhan said:
I am new on here so go easy lads ....its my first night.

I used to respect Mourinho or as someone called him in an earlier post " Maureen". love that.... that should be his new nick name...
Until he came back to England this time around and i just think his crack was boring and predictable.

I must admit i worried whilst sat at the Chelsea game waiting for them to come out, not just because of the garbage he had spoken before the game or the fact that we had so many good eggs out.

I worried because City seem to bolt under pressure and there wanted to win so badly there couldn't control their composure

I reckon the best way to deal with such a man is to totally ignore him, pellegrini should always be nice polite ect ect and just let the football players do there job.

He is on peregrines case at the moment because he knows his team is the biggest threat.

Im back there on Saturday to watch the 3rd instalment , if we don't win i will defo be going to the doctors. lol

I reckon Chelsea will get a draw tonight at West Brom.
I reckon city will win Sunderland 3-0

Well that's us half way there, west brom get the draw as i thought just need all the city players to do the bus and we are back above chelsea.
You never know guys man utd might do us a favour tomorrow for once and beat Arsenal..

Bag O'Hotair only plays mind games with the ones he sees as a threat ...... noticed how he hasnt uttered a word tonight. Cocky when he wins, a pussy when he doesn't.

Now Fuck off Mourinio , great result tonight been on a downer all week and i have recovered, god bless him gobby tosser. We need to go and smash Sunderland tomorrow and go on another run, give the chavs a good beating on Saturday bobs ya uncle nuff said. COME ON YOU BLUESSSSSSSSSSS

Ain't Karma a woman Jose.
Lucky to get a draw tonight by the look of it.
Albion should have had a pen.
Bring on tomorrow!

The ground should be rocking tomorrow night need to get some of that old fashioned loyalty and really get behind our fantastic team, they have entertained us all season , some great moments, so lets give them something back been a bit of a tough week, but its done and those red scum are in turmoil, could be a classic season again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.