Mourinho or Mancini

And this one, ducado:

Lavinda Past said:
BillyShears said:
coleridge said:
Indeed but you haven't heard the Chuckle Brothers' spin on it yet...

I'd never want to disappoint one of my obsessive forum admirers so here's my take ... in playing shit for months Madrid still managed to navigate the CL group we finished bottom of. They have admittedly been poor in the league, but then it's not like we've been playing champagne football or are top of our domestic league. All in all, Mourinho could not win another league game this season at Madrid and his reputation would still be relatively untarnished and he'd still be taking his pick when it comes to jobs next summer. I guess this is what bothers the Mourinho haters so much. It doesn't matter what he does, he's still considered the Don of modern football coaches.

And you are still off your nut Billy... I'd rather see Dismal Dave in charge than Mourinho.

Mad

hgblue said:
BillyShears said:
Madrid won. I'm sure this thread will slowly drift down the page again now ... :)

Not been watching the Madrid game, but I take it this thread got bumped when they were losing so people could take the piss out of Mourinho? That's fucking funny ;).

Madrid were never behind and from when I started watching (10th minute) never looked like losing.

The thread was bumped because of the Casillas situation and the fact that his replacement cocked up and got sent off in the 6th minute.

hgblue said:
BillyShears said:
Madrid won. I'm sure this thread will slowly drift down the page again now ... :)

Not been watching the Madrid game, but I take it this thread got bumped when they were losing so people could take the piss out of Mourinho? That's fucking funny ;).
No

moomba said:
hgblue said:
BillyShears said:

Madrid were never behind and from when I started watching (10th minute) never looked like losing.

The thread was bumped because of the Casillas situation and the fact that his replacement cocked up and got sent off in the 6th minute.

And if Madrid had lost after Mourinho's decision to drop Casillas had backfired, there wouldn't have been a procession of Mancini ultras queueing up to take the piss? Yeah right.....

Ducado said:
I am getting sick and tired of all the snide comments and veiled insults when this subject comes up, it's putting users off posting here (and I am not the only mod who thinks this way)

Follow the code of conduct please, if you feel unable to post without insulting someone, then just log off!
You've rattled someone's cage, I've got my nice head on, good luck

Ducado said:
You must be getting paranoid Dave, I mentioned no names it was a general note to everyone, there really is no need to have all this bad feeling
Just pointing out how these things start, mate ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.