Mourinho or Mancini

coleridge said:
andyhinch said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Don't know how anyone could argue that Mourinho isn't one of the best managers in the world probably the best, to win the CL and UEFA cup at Porto is astonishing, he beat the greatest club side ever to the title last season, dominated english football with Chelsea and Italian football with Inter.
Can't disagree with this tbh

Alright but where's the nexus between such fine words and wanting Mancini out?
I'm not in the Bobby out camp, but moo has a fine record that can't be ignored, i don't have an agenda one way or the other

greasedupdeafguy said:
The cookie monster said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Don't know how anyone could argue that Mourinho isn't one of the best managers in the world probably the best, to win the CL and UEFA cup at Porto is astonishing, he beat the greatest club side ever to the title last season, dominated english football with Chelsea and Italian football with Inter.
Bobby wins the league this year he's won just as much as moo did in his time at chelsea
And would moo have won what he did if city was about then with the money we have now?
Mourinho would 2 league cups while he was at Chelsea and also got Chelsea to the Semis of the CL. I do agree with your second point though United were much weaker during Mourinhos reign but I still don't get how anyone could argue with his record. Could you see Mancini winning Porto the CL and UEFA cup?

All i'm saying is there was no city about when he won all this at chelsea
He started the season odds on fav all 3 seasons to win the league
In fact the last season he failed to win chelsea were one of the shortest prices in prem history to win it,which they didnt manage to do
For mancini to beat chelsea and the rags to the league is a bigger achievement that moo doing it with them,imo.
As for winning trophys with milan and porto i cant take that away from him,top stuff.

Mancio said:
José is the most overrated manager ever and he's showing it big time at Madrid.a place where even Mark Hughes could win titles as almost every manager has done.

Brilliant guy anyway, could be a very good politician in some bananas Republic like Italy or Portugal, where People dont Watch facts but love commedy.
Chuckled, but a statement I agree with

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
Bobby wins the league this year he's won just as much as moo did in his time at chelsea

Mourinho won 5 trophies at Chelsea. Bobby's won two at City. Your maths is a little off ... ;)
I said just as much if he won another title
Jose can have the rumblelows cups :)

greasedupdeafguy said:
The cookie monster said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
And would moo have won what he did if city was about then with the money we have now?
Mourinho would 2 league cups while he was at Chelsea and also got Chelsea to the Semis of the CL. I do agree with your second point though United were much weaker during Mourinhos reign but I still don't get how anyone could argue with his record. Could you see Mancini winning Porto the CL and UEFA cup?

I don't need or want to see Bobby winning anything for Porto or anyone else other than City.

I've seen Mancini winning the FA Cup and Premier League for City.

You can spout on all you want about Jose, Pep, etc - I don't see how anyone could think that either would be guaranteed to achieve any more than Bobby has at City.

We have a manager who is a Champion. Why would you want to replace him on a whim?

You're mad.

blueinsa said:
law74 said:
BillyShears said:
I'd never want to disappoint one of my obsessive forum admirers so here's my take ... in playing shit for months Madrid still managed to navigate the CL group we finished bottom of. They have admittedly been poor in the league, but then it's not like we've been playing champagne football or are top of our domestic league. All in all, Mourinho could not win another league game this season at Madrid and his reputation would still be relatively untarnished and he'd still be taking his pick when it comes to jobs next summer. I guess this is what bothers the Mourinho haters so much. It doesn't matter what he does, he's still considered the Don of modern football coaches.

By you and one or two others maybe, but most people can now thankfully see through him and see him for being the ego maniac that he is.

By that you mean the handful of saint Bob ultras on here?

Not a chairman or owner that would turn him down imo, not one.
It's one of the many quirks of this forum that a section of St Bob's Ultras seem to take a weirdly obsessive delight in doing down mourinho. It's a defence mechanism because they secretly know that his superior record makes him a big threat to Mancini when he goes.

Everyone in football knows he's one of the best managers in the world.

Lavinda Past said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
The cookie monster said:

I don't need or want to see Bobby winning anything for Porto or anyone else other than City.

I've seen Mancini winning the FA Cup and Premier League for City.

You can spout on all you want about Jose, Pep, etc - I don't see how anyone could think that either would be guaranteed to achieve any more than Bobby has at City.

We have a manager who is a Champion. Why would you want to replace him on a whim?

You're mad.
1 - I never said I wanted Mourinho

2 - He would guarantee trophies probably the only manager that would

3 - Mourinho will go to PSG imo if Mancini leaves it will be Pep to take over with influence of the ex Barca guys.

Lavinda Past said:
You're mad.

Personally I think you're a bit thick. No doubt you won't be offended by that as you've just called two people in the thread "mad" for wanting the most successful manager of the last decade managing our club.

EDIT:

I guess this thread is a lot less interesting for a few of you now that Madrid are winning 4 - 2 even though they're down to 10 men. Yep, Mourinho's definitely lost the plot ... :)

What actually constitutes a "Saint Bob Ultra"?

I'm guessing it's anyone that doesn't hate him passionately and want him fired.

Didsbury Dave said:
blueinsa said:
law74 said:
By you and one or two others maybe, but most people can now thankfully see through him and see him for being the ego maniac that he is.

By that you mean the handful of saint Bob ultras on here?

Not a chairman or owner that would turn him down imo, not one.
It's one of the many quirks of this forum that a section of St Bob's Ultras seem to take a weirdly obsessive delight in doing down mourinho. It's a defence mechanism because they secretly know that his superior record makes him a big threat to Mancini when he goes.

Everyone in football knows he's one of the best managers in the world.

OH Yes He Was...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.