Mourinho or Mancini

hgblue said:
moomba said:
hgblue said:
Not been watching the Madrid game, but I take it this thread got bumped when they were losing so people could take the piss out of Mourinho? That's fucking funny ;).

Madrid were never behind and from when I started watching (10th minute) never looked like losing.

The thread was bumped because of the Casillas situation and the fact that his replacement cocked up and got sent off in the 6th minute.

And if Madrid had lost after Mourinho's decision to drop Casillas had backfired, there wouldn't have been a procession of Mancini ultras queueing up to take the piss? Yeah right.....

Would it be any different if Mancini dropped Hart and Pants got sent off?

Like I said, from the 10th minute there only looked one winner.

coleridge said:
Didsbury Dave said:
And this one:

andyhinch said:
It will be balanced I'm sure

LOL. Teacher's pet! Keep it up, mate. As usual, 'Comedy Gold'. ;)
I'll let you in on a little secret pal.

I have never, once, ever clicked the "report" button for anyone abusing me. And as you well know I've had it all.

Not my style. I'll go toe to toe myself.

moomba said:
hgblue said:
moomba said:
Madrid were never behind and from when I started watching (10th minute) never looked like losing.

The thread was bumped because of the Casillas situation and the fact that his replacement cocked up and got sent off in the 6th minute.

And if Madrid had lost after Mourinho's decision to drop Casillas had backfired, there wouldn't have been a procession of Mancini ultras queueing up to take the piss? Yeah right.....

Would it be any different if Mancini dropped Hart and Pants got sent off?

Like I said, from the 10th minute there only looked one winner.

Two wrongs don't make a right mate. Both sides are as bad as each imo.

Neither is a wrong. Manager makes decisions like that they will get criticised for it.

Mourinho's team is a shambles. It's all set up for Ronaldo to shoot any time he gets close to the area

Marvin said:
Mourinho's team is a shambles. It's all set up for Ronaldo to shoot any time he gets close to the area

Worked ok today and in the Champs League against us.

I think you need to factor 2 things;

- the pressure for success on every Madrid manager
- they share the league with probably the best club side ever

Manure are no Barca, after todays game they will have assembled 52 pts from 18 games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.