Mourinho or Mancini

BillyShears said:
Lavinda Past said:
You're mad.

Personally I think you're a bit thick. No doubt you won't be offended by that as you've just called two people in the thread "mad" for wanting the most successful manager of the last decade managing our club.

EDIT:

I guess this thread is a lot less interesting for a few of you now that Madrid are winning 4 - 2 even though they're down to 10 men. Yep, Mourinho's definitely lost the plot ... :)

Its pretty irrelevant really as the league is well and truly over for jose's team.

Hahahaha .... 4 - 3 ..... what a game.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:34 pm --<br /><br />
The cookie monster said:
Its pretty irrelevant really as the league is well and truly over for jose's team.

Well this thread got bumped on the premise that Mourinho was losing "it" ... funny how now that his team are winning it's not really relevant anymore. :)

Didsbury Dave said:
blueinsa said:
law74 said:
By you and one or two others maybe, but most people can now thankfully see through him and see him for being the ego maniac that he is.

By that you mean the handful of saint Bob ultras on here?

Not a chairman or owner that would turn him down imo, not one.
It's one of the many quirks of this forum that a section of St Bob's Ultras seem to take a weirdly obsessive delight in doing down mourinho. It's a defence mechanism because they secretly know that his superior record makes him a big threat to Mancini when he goes.

Everyone in football knows he's one of the best managers in the world.

St Bob's Ultras = City fans supporting our successful manager.

'Mancini when he goes' = Wishful thinking.

'Everyone in football' = People who agree with you.

See you in the Nelson sometime, some sunny day...

moomba said:
What actually constitutes a "Saint Bob Ultra"?

I'm guessing it's anyone that doesn't hate him passionately and want him fired.
Feels like that doesn't it, I'll support Bobby till our owners make a change and then support the new guy, unless its Allan Ball or Bobby looses the plot

I am getting sick and tired of all the snide comments and veiled insults when this subject comes up, it's putting users off posting here (and I am not the only mod who thinks this way)

Follow the code of conduct please, if you feel unable to post without insulting someone, then just log off!

Madrid won. I'm sure this thread will slowly drift down the page again now ... :)

BillyShears said:
Madrid won. I'm sure this thread will slowly drift down the page again now ... :)

Not been watching the Madrid game, but I take it this thread got bumped when they were losing so people could take the piss out of Mourinho? That's fucking funny ;).

I,presume you mean like this one, ducado:

coleridge said:
moomba said:
sam-caddick said:
He is putting the team out of its comfort zone so they perform in the Champions League, he knows the league is over so by doing these very intense mind tricks is classic Jose.

It's a gamble but it could be genius if it pulls of in Europe.

That's how I see it anyway.

Possibly the first time I've heard playing shit for months in the league being described as genius.

Indeed but you haven't heard the Chuckle Brothers' spin on it yet...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.