Mourinho or Mancini

moomba said:
I would think the same except the closer they get to finals of competitions the bigger the chance they might actually win one of them.

Also the more champions league games they play, the smaller our share of the TV market pool which could be significant come FFP time.

Good point about the finances I suppose, but I'll take that risk if it means them slipping up in the league and us winning it.

Didsbury Dave said:
crystal_mais said:
moomba said:
Not sure why they would, but I reckon Benitez could go there next summer. Big question for me is how long they can go without Jose walking out or being sacked. Just hope they've sorted themselves out by the rag games, even if it's a temporary truce.

Part of me hopes they do and batter the RAGs, part of me thinks the Chumps League maybe a good distraction for them - May help us in the league as they will have more games to play

i desperately want united to go all the way to the final then lose it comprehensively, because of the distraction. Same in the FA Cup where we can beat them in the final. I'd like them to have every replay and extra time available to them too.

Fuck that, imagine if they did a Chelsea and snuck it.......... Shudders!!!

I want the cunts humiliated over both legs, lets see how the likes of Young, Evans and Jones etc.. cope after that.

Replays in the FA cup until we do them in the semi's is ok though.

Although it will give them a lot more games to think about they've shown before that they can cope with it sadly. I really wish Real sort all their problems before the game and beat the c.ap out of them of course! But, even if by some miracle the rags prevail over Real, there are still the likes of Barcelona, Bayern and in my opinion Dortmund, as teams they have no chance of winning against.

inchy14 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
crystal_mais said:
Part of me hopes they do and batter the RAGs, part of me thinks the Chumps League maybe a good distraction for them - May help us in the league as they will have more games to play

i desperately want united to go all the way to the final then lose it comprehensively, because of the distraction. Same in the FA Cup where we can beat them in the final. I'd like them to have every replay and extra time available to them too.

Fuck that, imagine if they did a Chelsea and snuck it.......... Shudders!!!

I want the ***** humiliated over both legs, lets see how the likes of Young, Evans and Jones etc.. cope after that.

Replays in the FA cup until we do them in the semi's is ok though.

Agree with most of that, except I want them to lose in the FA cup as well ;).

Syth said:
Although it will give them a lot more games to think about they've shown before that they can cope with it sadly. I really wish Real sort all their problems before the game and beat the c.ap out of them of course! But, even if by some miracle the rags prevail over Real, there are still the likes of Barcelona, Bayern and in my opinion Dortmund, as teams they have no chance of winning against.
Utd should be favourites to beat them. The games between City and Real Madrid were very close and since their keeper has broken his hand and they are in disarray.

Given when the Old Trafford Derby is played, it's in City's interests that Utd beat Real Madrid. It's a tie where City can't lose. Either Utd go out, or City's Premiership chances get a boost

Having to play at a high level and maintain such a level of concentration and performance, twice a week, is better than having time off.

Caveman said:
Having to play at a high level and maintain such a level of concentration and performance, twice a week, is better than having time off.

Isn't that what baconface said in order to suggest that we will have a hard time keeping our players fit and hungry after going out of the champs?

Barcon said:
Caveman said:

Isn't that what baconface said in order to suggest that we will have a hard time keeping our players fit and hungry after going out of the champs?

pure unadulterd bullshit from baconface. all the teams lose point in the game before or post CL hard games

MSP said:
There's no game ever I could want rags to win so I hope Madrid will run over them and humiliate them with a style.

Yep, with you on that one. Fuck whether they would have extra games, I want them to get destroyed by Real.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.