Mourinho or Mancini

Caveman said:
Having to play at a high level and maintain such a level of concentration and performance, twice a week, is better than having time off.
Is that what he said, the bullshitting fucker? Hahahahaha!

MSP said:
There's no game ever I could want rags to win so I hope Madrid will run over them and humiliate them with a style.

Well that's clearly rubbish.

City are top by 4 points ahead of Chelsea with 2 games to go. United are out of the title race and playing Chelsea? Who do you want to win!?

Mayor West said:
MSP said:
There's no game ever I could want rags to win so I hope Madrid will run over them and humiliate them with a style.

City are top by 4 points ahead of Chelsea with 2 games to go. United are out of the title race and playing Chelsea? Who do you want to win!?
City.

Inter Me Nan said:
Mayor West said:
MSP said:

City.

Cheeky

muy8ah.jpg

The cookie monster said:

LOL

I know this gets posted regularly by Mancini lovers, but tbh, I'm not sure this particular photo does him any favours! Aren't there any others of him smiling, laughing??

Gaylord du Bois said:
chesterbells said:
The cookie monster said:

LOL

I know this gets posted regularly by Mancini lovers, but tbh, I'm not sure this particular photo does him any favours! Aren't there any others of him smiling, laughing??
Don't know about that. I'm quite happy that Cookies adopted that as our calling card.
Ha Ha
I promised billy i would post it after every win
It just seems to be every week atm
Which is great :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.