Mourinho or Mancini

hgblue said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Fuck me its going to be a bloodbath on here when jomo doesn't arrive.
The Samaritans won't know what's hit them.

I'll be gutted if he doesn't come here after Madrid, because the best interests of MCFC are very close to my heart. The fact that some fellow blues will be celebrating some sort of bizarre 'victory' is baffling to me.
You mean a moral victory of wanting to keep the manager we have and not employ a ****?

greasedupdeafguy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Klopp would be a decent alternative
Just you concentrate on the clopper son and the klopp'll look after itself.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:36 pm --<br /><br />
The cookie monster said:
hgblue said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

I'll be gutted if he doesn't come here after Madrid, because the best interests of MCFC are very close to my heart. The fact that some fellow blues will be celebrating some sort of bizarre 'victory' is baffling to me.
You mean a moral victory of wanting to keep the manager we have and not employ a ****?
No,please I really want the manager that fucked up one of the best squads in the world and got knocked out of Europe by the rags.

Gaylord du Bois said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Just you concentrate on the clopper son and the klopp'll look after itself.

-- Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:36 pm --

The cookie monster said:
hgblue said:
No,please I really want the manager that fucked up one of the best squads in the world and got knocked out of Europe by the rags.
Da Fuk you on about mate<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:39 pm --<br /><br />
Gaylord du Bois said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

The cookie monster said:
hgblue said:
The tie hasn't even started mate

greasedupdeafguy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

The cookie monster said:
Da Fuk you on about mate

-- Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:39 pm --

Gaylord du Bois said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

The cookie monster said:
Correct but every single raving Jomo on here wants him to lose the tie.

Meh, I'll be disappointed if we don't at least try for him. This isn't Barca, where Messi and friends will ensure things will all work out.

If someone like Mourinho is in charge, maybe the players will achieve their potential. Nasri looks useless, but a handful of times when he's been motivated he's looked brilliant. Dzeko might have more to offer. Could Mourinho save us cash in turning around signings that some fans have written off? Maybe. Sounds like even Mancini's written some of them off with the 'no balls' comment. We know that Aguero has unreal potential. Right now he's nowhere close to what he can be. Even Silva hasn't looked the same man for about a year. Tevez hasn't really broken down at the age of 28, has he?

It would be interesting to see a manager who can get more out of them. Maybe Klopp or Laudrup could also do this, who knows.

Gaylord du Bois said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

Da Fuk you on about mate

Gaylord du Bois said:

Correct
Tbh thats one of the saddest things i read on here over the last couple of days
"I hope madrid lose to the rags so jose or jomo becomes available and replaces bobby asap"

Gaylord du Bois said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

Da Fuk you on about mate

Gaylord du Bois said:

I would love Mourinho here but I cant see a change of manager until the summer so personally I want Madrid to batter United and I cant believe any city fan would want United to go through.

Let me go on the record stating I want Madrid to win 15-0 aggregate. I wouldn't mind seeing Van Persie go down for a month or three either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.