Mourinho or Mancini

we need mark hughes back. he is the only one who can save city this season, plus he is available.

The cookie monster said:
sjk2008 said:
The cookie monster said:
Its funny how folk on here say he keeps everything in house and doesnt go public with squabbles in the dressing room
He is the complete opposite
And players will walk through walls for him,try tellin that to the 7 players who will quit the club if he stays on...
Only place left for this tool is the chavs where he will fit in just right..

Come on TCM, don't lower yourself to the folk who avoid answering simple questions but demand people to answer their's.

Just 2 questions that require 2 short answers is all I'm after.
Its a good job i like you :)
Atm they are both going through a bad patch
If you are going by trophies jomo has achieved more so would be hard to argue he isnt better than bobby..

So you rate Jose as better as Bobby.

Am I right to presume then, from that answer, that you dont want Jose from a purely "personal" sort of view, rather than his abilities not being a step up on Bobby's?

sjk2008 said:
The cookie monster said:
sjk2008 said:
Come on TCM, don't lower yourself to the folk who avoid answering simple questions but demand people to answer their's.

Just 2 questions that require 2 short answers is all I'm after.
Its a good job i like you :)
Atm they are both going through a bad patch
If you are going by trophies jomo has achieved more so would be hard to argue he isnt better than bobby..

So you rate Jose as better as Bobby.

Am I right to presume then, from that answer, that you dont want Jose from a purely "personal" sort of view, rather than his abilities not being a step up on Bobby's?

He gave a politicians answer. 'Hard to argue he isn't better', look at the CV and look at potential employers of each should they both leave posts now.

I think we are more likely to end up with Moyes than Mou! Although part of me really couldn't see Begiristain recommending him as our next manager, there seems to be growing chatter about it. Moyes is a good manager but has never proved to me that he is anything more than a meat and potatoes type of manager; whereas we need elBulli fare.

OB1 said:
I think we are more likely to end up with Moyes than Mou! Although part of me really couldn't see Begiristain recommending him as our next manager, there seems to be growing chatter about it. Moyes is a good manager but has never proved to me that he is anything more than a meat and potatoes type of manager; whereas we need elBulli fare.

If you're a betting man ... Laudrup is the horse to back if Mancini goes this summer. Certainly reading the background of his relationship with Txiki, and how close he was to getting the Barca job (along with Jose) ... I'd be shocked if he wasn't an outstanding candidate in their eyes.

BillyShears said:
OB1 said:

If you're a betting man ... Laudrup is the horse to back if Mancini goes this summer. Certainly reading the background of his relationship with Txiki, and how close he was to getting the Barca job (along with Jose) ... I'd be shocked if he wasn't an outstanding candidate in their eyes.

If not Mourinho, then we could do a lot worse than Laudrup. A young, hungry, technical coach, who could develope into an outstanding manager. Worth the potential risk at this stage of the project though?

BillyShears said:
OB1 said:

He hasn't got the pedigree of winning trophies, though, Billy, like Moyes.

We need someone for "Phase 3" of the project. Even if Txiki is his mate, I don't think ADUG will approve a gamble manager. If Mourinho's out of reach I think we'll be looking at the likes of Ancelotti.

BillyShears said:
OB1 said:

I'm not a betting man.

The idea of Laudrup is growing on me but I have a bad feeling about all this and that we will get lumbered with Moyes.

There are too many big names, too many big egos, too many big salaries and too much internal and external pressure for the likes of Moyes and Laudrup. And the project is balanced too finely to take a risk. We've lost a lot of momentum and credibility this season and that needs to be turned around straight away.

Didsbury Dave said:
BillyShears said:
OB1 said:

He hasn't got the pedigree of winning trophies, though, Billy, like Moyes.

We need someone for "Phase 3" of the project. Even if Txiki is his mate, I don't think ADUG will approve a gamble manager. If Mourinho's out of reach I think we'll be looking at the likes of Ancelotti.

I suppose it depends upon who they leave with the final say on the coach. By definition it's Txiki's job the final say rests with him and Ferran, in which case I can see Laudrup being high up the list. If it goes to Khaldoun and Mansour then I agree it may well be that they'll look into the likes of Ancelotti, Del Bosque, and other older but highly decorated coaches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.