Mourinho or Mancini

MCC said:
Laertes said:
MCC said:
This love in with Txixi fascinates me. Txixi says this, txixi says that, if he was any fucking good why isn't he still at fucking Barca?
Because he quit when Laporta lost the presidential election to Sandro Rosell.

Exactly. If John Lennon quit the band wouldn't you be begging him to come back?
No, The Beatles are overrated.

Seems like he may either be here or at Chelsea next season.

I think we might do better to stick with Mancini for now though.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Jumanji said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
His comments tonight about his next club being in England confirms for me that he's going back to Chelsea.
Can you lead me to that confirmation?
Well let's put it this way do you really think our owner would have him spouting off about coming back to England if we were after him? No?
Exactly.
The only place he's going to get away with that stunt is at Chelsea where the seat's being kept warm for him already.
Don't really think it makes a different tbh and its certainly no indication of where he will be next season.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Jumanji said:
Well let's put it this way do you really think our owner would have him spouting off about coming back to England if we were after him? No?
Exactly.
The only place he's going to get away with that stunt is at Chelsea where the seat's being kept warm for him already.
Don't really think it makes a different tbh and its certainly no indication of where he will be next season.
We'll see.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Jumanji said:
Exactly.

It is building up for his big return to Chelsea. He has been spotted in London looking for a house early on this season.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Ray78 said:
It is building up for his big return to Chelsea. He has been spotted in London looking for a house early on this season.

While the mad Russian was still trying to court Pep?

Yeah, that makes sense...

Well nothing in Football makes total sense.

Mourinho is the greatest manager alive........a great tactician who understand the game and is a true winner, he loves his players and they love him.......however he is the most abrasive manager alive and controversy follows him everywhere.

He would undoubtably be very successful as our manager however how many believe him, Soriano and Txiki can work together? How many of you believe that Mansour really wants at our club the circus which surrounds Mourinho? I do not and hence i do not believe he will ever be our manager.

Mourinho or Mancini, everyone has to admit that Mourinho is the greater manager however Mancini has bought me such great joy that i will never forget. He has however lost the owners and players trust so i see it as inevitable that he will move on sooner or later. Who will replace him, i'm really not sure but we as a club will not disappear into the night and will only get stronger and stronger, for that i'm sure.

I think Mourinho's main issue at Madrid lies in the obvious fact that his current players don't share nearly as much love for him as the Chelsea, Inter and Porto squads did. As Vieira said, even though he wasnt always In the first eleven at Inter, Mourinho still had a fantastic rapport with all of his players and gave them the belief to move on as a team to the next level. At Madrid, ignoring the fact that he came into a team with such a rich history, managing players who had already won A LOT of international and domestic trophies; I think his obsession with hating Barcelona has rubbed the wrong way with international teammates such as Casillas (who he dropped), Ramos and Alonso.. Players that are HUGE egos in the team. I'm not saying I want Mancini out, but I truly believe that under Mourinho's man management, guys like Kompany, Zaba, Aguero, Hart et al would thrive. Mourinho could take this club to the next level.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2277745/Martin-Samuel-Jose-Mourinho-destructive-Manchester-United-City.html#axzz2KRLRpmif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2KRLRpmif</a>

Martin Samuel reckons he is too destructive for us AND United and mirrors the sentiment that he wouldn't fit the image our club is trying to build. I'm not sure really, I think in the event Mancini was sacked he'd be a good bridge between Mancini and the 'legacy' manager as I find it hard to see Mourinho as a 10 year man with a strong belief in youth/academy which eventually our manager will have no option but to have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.