Mourinho or Mancini

flb said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
flb said:
Why's that?

Txiki turned him down for the job at Barca, so for me Txiki has got to really give it the big sell.Mourinho rightly would think why am I good for the job now ?
He can think what he wants cos we ain't interested in him.

Well the way it's panning out with Mancini we will be looking at the market in the summer.
So I keep hearing,but let's face it if we were in for him Bob wouldn't be here today. Every man and his dog has known for sometime that Jomo is available to the highest at the end of the season if not sooner.

MCC said:
This love in with Txixi fascinates me. Txixi says this, txixi says that, if he was any fucking good why isn't he still at fucking Barca?
Because he quit when Laporta lost the presidential election to Sandro Rosell.

MCC said:
This love in with Txixi fascinates me. Txixi says this, txixi says that, if he was any fucking good why isn't he still at fucking Barca?

AFAIK he is the most well regarded Director of Football in European football. Will gladly be proven wrong if someone has another name, but Txiki was a key part of Barcelona's rise in this role so we have a good reason to trust him (and Soriano) unless they fook it up.

Lancet Fluke said:
OB1 said:
Mourinho does love Chelsea and he is widely considered to covet the United role plus, I suspect he probably does not get just who City are (I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks Chelsea have always been a bigger club than City) so I can see him being reluctant to come to City. Some would probably argue that if the foregoing is correct, he's really not someone we want at City; I would not personally rule him out on that basis but if Mancini goes, I'd like someone in who really takes to being at City (in the way, for example, people like Vieira, Zab and Kompany have).

I agree he may be emotionally drawn to Chelsea but I do think he would find the idea of coming to City an attractive one. He will know exactly what a ball ache it is working for Abramovic and even if they make up to some extent, he will still be considering that a problem. At City he will have a similarly big budget and more stable employers. Also, we have been so pathetic in Europe that I think he'd love to come and show how he can change a club from group stage failures to genuine contenders. Also, I know people say he covets the united job but I think the idea of being their neighbours and competing with them would equally appeal. I think our support would soon love him despite what they think now and it would actually all be a really good fit and he would love it at City. Having said all that, I'm not remotely convinced our hierarchy will want him anyway!

I would hope the challenge at City and the opportunity to create history would be more enticing than going to the Rags to follow in the shadow of SAF.

Jumanji said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
His comments tonight about his next club being in England confirms for me that he's going back to Chelsea.
Can you lead me to that confirmation?
Well let's put it this way do you really think our owner would have him spouting off about coming back to England if we were after him? No?
Exactly.
The only place he's going to get away with that stunt is at Chelsea where the seat's being kept warm for him already.

Rafa to Madrid and mourinho to Chelsea at the end of the season

The Spanish love a bit of Rafa

Gaylord du Bois said:
Jumanji said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
His comments tonight about his next club being in England confirms for me that he's going back to Chelsea.
Can you lead me to that confirmation?
Well let's put it this way do you really think our owner would have him spouting off about coming back to England if we were after him? No?
Exactly.
The only place he's going to get away with that stunt is at Chelsea where the seat's being kept warm for him already.
afaik, jose does what he wants...and it's not like he's saying i'm going to club x.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.