Mourinho or Mancini

tolmie's hairdoo said:
crystal_mais said:
Heard while in London yesterday - that the roads have opened up for a return to Chelsea for Mourinho, hence the potential of renewing Lampard

Mourinho rates him highly and would love him at the club and potential future coach

I'd be gutted if he ends up at Chelsea

Lampard's agents issued a fierce denial yesterday that Lampard had held any talks about a new extension, insisting no approach, despite a press report.

If that call had been made and Jose was going back, Rob Beasley, his pal at The Sun would have already done so.

Beasley is fighting for his job after insisting Pep was 100 per cent coming to us, 48 hours before joining Bayern.

In addition, absolutely no chance Mourinho would come out with comments saying Roman only has to ring him, never happened.

Be pretty fecking stupid limiting his options and breaching his existing Real contract.

A Sun journalist fighting for his job after getting something catastrophically wrong? Sorry Tolm, calling shenanigans on this one!

BillyShears said:
Probably won't mean much to Mourinho now, but he does have a very strong City connection. Malcolm Allison was his first real footballing mentor at Vitória de Setúbal, which was the club that gave Mourinho his break into professional football. The Portugese press wrote about it when Big Mal died and said that he'd been a great influence on Jose.

You got a link to a story for that fella, that would be great for him to roll up at City quoting Big Malc!

I just hope Txiki hasn't burnt his bridges I really do.

flb said:
BillyShears said:
Probably won't mean much to Mourinho now, but he does have a very strong City connection. Malcolm Allison was his first real footballing mentor at Vitória de Setúbal, which was the club that gave Mourinho his break into professional football. The Portugese press wrote about it when Big Mal died and said that he'd been a great influence on Jose.

You got a link to a story for that fella, that would be great for him to roll up at City quoting Big Malc!

Funny. Surely it is the special one who has bridges to build.

robbieh said:
flb said:
BillyShears said:

robbieh said:
flb said:
BillyShears said:

Why's that?

Txiki turned him down for the job at Barca, so for me Txiki has got to really give it the big sell.Mourinho rightly would think why am I good for the job now ?

flb said:
robbieh said:
flb said:

robbieh said:
flb said:

Why's that?

Txiki turned him down for the job at Barca, so for me Txiki has got to really give it the big sell.Mourinho rightly would think why am I good for the job now ?
He can think what he wants cos we ain't interested in him.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
crystal_mais said:
Heard while in London yesterday - that the roads have opened up for a return to Chelsea for Mourinho, hence the potential of renewing Lampard

Mourinho rates him highly and would love him at the club and potential future coach

I'd be gutted if he ends up at Chelsea

Lampard's agents issued a fierce denial yesterday that Lampard had held any talks about a new extension, insisting no approach, despite a press report.

If that call had been made and Jose was going back, Rob Beasley, his pal at The Sun would have already done so.

Beasley is fighting for his job after insisting Pep was 100 per cent coming to us, 48 hours before joining Bayern.

In addition, absolutely no chance Mourinho would come out with comments saying Roman only has to ring him, never happened.

Be pretty fecking stupid limiting his options and breaching his existing Real contract.

I'm still hearing that MLS is his likely destination

Gaylord du Bois said:
flb said:
robbieh said:
robbieh said:

Why's that?

He can think what he wants cos we ain't interested in him.

Well the way it's panning out with Mancini we will be looking at the market in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.