Mourinho or Mancini

NipHolmes said:
Oh and for the record I reckon thsi thread needs a clean up. If a journo sees this and does some research and publishes it then it's damning for City and Roberto in particular, I don't car ebout the latter but I do the blues so please see this as a warning.

We know M.E.N, Goal and others come on here, don't tempt fate.

If Boateng, and that is a big if, was forced to the game, without seeing his children nor the mother, frankly Mancini deserves what is coming to him.

de niro said:
a united win v real and leeds us i think the two managers will swap places asap.

I thought this recently too, could we see Mourinho & Mancini swapping positions before the season's out?

The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
I'd have had savic over that fraud.

This is where I say farewell and wish you well for the future. Clearly deluded!

One plays for Germany and finalled in CL aswell as playing for team that's running away with league in Germany and still in CL now. Meanwhile I had texts from mates saying how happy they were we were fielding Savic, a player who nearly cost us the C.Shield just this season.
He was a shithouse when he played for us
the fucker jumped out of challenges,do you not remember this?

I'm gonna tie you up here. Dzeko was woeful when he signed for us, he turned a corner the season after. Garcia is still 'coming good' apparently, patience is called for (forget he can't spray long balls around field which is required at the top level aka Alonso). Yet a possibly mistreated player in his first season and still very 'green' as a player gets slaughtered!

You praised Mancini the other day for 3 trophies, Savic nearly fucking cost us the last one and was lucky not to get sent off.

How can you say such absurdities and keep a straight face and challenge me. Are you on the wind up because if not I'm at a loss I really am.

Savic over Boateng, jesus fucking christ. I've heard it all.

Comrade Buka said:
NipHolmes said:
Oh and for the record I reckon thsi thread needs a clean up. If a journo sees this and does some research and publishes it then it's damning for City and Roberto in particular, I don't car ebout the latter but I do the blues so please see this as a warning.

If Boateng, and that is a big if, was forced to the game, without seeing his children nor the mother, frankly Mancini deserves what is coming to him.

Probably been said already, however if posters on here know about this, then surely the whole of Christendom does ergo why no in paper?

This is exactly the kind of story they would have been wanking themselves faint over.

NipHolmes said:
BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
I'd have had savic over that fraud.

So you'd have a player who can't get into Fiorentina's side over a German international who's a regular starter for Bayern ... hahaha ... pull the other one. You've been brainwashed mate!

I've lost all stock in him after that. Nice fellow but clueless if he's in belief Savic is a better player.

It's because Mancini bought him, if Jose did he'd be hated like a cross-eyed ginger stepchild with a snotty nose.
I said i'd have savic because at least he went in for a challenge
Boateng couldnt hack it here,he use to shy away from a challenge
Waste of space when he played for us.

Maldeika said:
avoidconfusion said:
Rolee said:
I find it hard to accept that this just passed under the radar considering the amount of hacks out there that are thirsty for Mancini's blood.

This. I also happen to believe that every man in their right mind would tell Mancini to fuck off and go AWOL if it the alternative meant missing the birth of your children.

Like Moomba said, the twins were born 2 weeks after the Kiev game.

The twins were born March 8th, 2011

(5 weeks before the usual birth date - what is not special with twins)

http://team.dfb.de/de/videos/boatengs-zwillinge/page/3456.html?1300809196 It the DFB-Page and in German

The match in Kiew was March 10th, 2011

------------------------------

With him in Manchester and his girlfriend and the kids in Berlin - travelling to Kiew a day prior to the match - he has not seen his kids before that match where he sat on the bench.

Thanks mate. It would be nice if moomba and one or two others commented, but I won't hold my breath.

strongbowholic said:
Comrade Buka said:
NipHolmes said:

Probably been said already, however if posters on here know about this, then surely the whole of Christendom does ergo why no in paper?

This is exactly the kind of story they would have been wanking themselves faint over.

Most likely because no English paper at the time cared about Boateng, or about how much of a disciplinarian Mancini was. The season ended and Boateng left. End of story really. I'm more surprised people think it would be in the newspapers. I remember Xavi Alonso and Benitez falling out over the birth of his daughter and Alonso refusing to travel. It made the papers only because Alonso refused to travel. Even that was seen as a non story which went away very quickly.

Comrade Buka said:
NipHolmes said:

I know mate but I love City and for us to have this on our plate isn't needed or wanted. We will get hammered for this, it's not our fault that (if true) Mancini is one of the worst man managers in football as well as a compassionless twat. I don't mind the 'hate' for him but City to be victim of headlines would royally piss me off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.