Mourinho or Mancini

BillyShears said:
Damocles said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Not a complex point. The fact that one of those manager's theories completely and obviously trumped the other last night.

Because they lost a game?

So by this logic, Mancini's theories have completely and obviously trumped Ferguson's theories? Mancini is a better manager than Ferguson?
Do us all a favour and quit your crying and bitching mate..you never stop do you, must be murder for your boyfriend

When you take this point and think on it for a bit, it doesn't make sense which is what I was getting at. Your observation is good and I agree with the stark contrast but I'm not sure you can draw any particular conclusions from this, no more than if we would have won the game you couldn't draw any conclusions

We're not drawing conclusions based on one game. You are just saying we are because it suits your agenda. Just as saying "ooh look, there goes Billy calling everyone who disagrees with him dickheads and *****" does.

Do yourself a favour a make up your mind whether you want to be that kind of poster, or one who is willing to converse on the wider problems with Mancini.

dancity19 said:
Pam said:
Fuck off with this shit. Stop pandering to media City haters who are manufacturing a crisis out of a blip re the status of our manager and stop starting ridiculous and embarassing threads about it.

I'm not pandering to any media theory or 'agenda'. I just comment on what I see in front of me. Just because people aren't 100% positive doesn't mean they are pandering to other peoples beliefs.....

But doesn't it bother you that the whole CL thing is hyped to the hilt and as a competition is not actually as important as retaining the domestic title (for most of us anyway?) Why can't people be realistic and keep things in proportion? We do not need to be going down the Mad Russian school of football club management.

BillyShears said:
Berkovic_blue said:
People wanting Mancini out now need to either grow up and obtain some dignity or fuck off and support Chelsea.

I do love you tough guys with your massive blue balls swinging your massive blue dicks around the forum telling everyone and anyone who doesn't fancy Mancini to go support another club. Why don't you take Mancini and start your own club instead ? The way things are heading it's going to be the more practical thing to do ... FC Roberto of Mancini.

Excuse me? Take a chill pill and stop being so bloody sensitive. I believe your agenda is well known on here anyway.

I'm not the only one who is tired of the childish demand for instant success,expecting a win in every single game ad nauseum. Football doesn't and has never worked like that. It would take almost unimaginable levels of delusion to be unable to recognise the progress the club has made under Mancini.

Did you know a united season ticket holder once stood up at their AGM and said (without irony) "I don't pay money to watch us lose". The same kind of attitude now appears to be pervading on here, though thankfully only in a minority. It's akin to acting like a spoilt child.

Berkovic_blue said:
BillyShears said:
Berkovic_blue said:
People wanting Mancini out now need to either grow up and obtain some dignity or fuck off and support Chelsea.

I do love you tough guys with your massive blue balls swinging your massive blue dicks around the forum telling everyone and anyone who doesn't fancy Mancini to go support another club. Why don't you take Mancini and start your own club instead ? The way things are heading it's going to be the more practical thing to do ... FC Roberto of Mancini.

Excuse me? Take a chill pill and stop being so bloody sensitive. I believe your agenda is well known on here anyway.
Give it a rest Billy. Always on hear crying,bitching and shouting at people lol why don't you take a breather and do somthing else as well.
24/7 on Bluemoon telling everyone you have the biggest blue balls of all is no way to live !

I'm not the only one who is tired of the childish demand for instant success,expecting a win in every single game ad nauseum. Football doesn't and has never worked like that. It would take almost unimaginable levels of delusion to be unable to recognise the progress the club has made under Mancini.

Did you know a united season ticket holder once stood up at their AGM and said (without irony) "I don't pay money to watch us lose". The same kind of attitude now appears to be pervading on here, though thankfully only in a minority. It's akin to acting like a spoilt child.

Berkovic_blue said:

Don't tell me to fuck off and support Chelsea then not expect a post like that in reply. Not being sensitive, just being as big a tool as you were in your previous post which I quoted.

I don't expect to win every game. I also don't expect instant success. It's why i've been a City supporter all my life whilst a much more successful team has been in the same City.

Yeah yeah. I'm a spoiled child. I get it, I should fuck off an support Chelsea, grow up, stop playing FIFA, and all the rest of it. Enjoy your myopia.

If we won every single game and every single competition from here to eternity, how long would it be before you succombed to terminal boredom with the game. I noticed this happening to our neighbours on the day we won the FA Cup and they won the title. It was a bad day for them. They were bombarding the phone-ins to whinge about the fact that Balotelli and Micah swore in the post final interviews and City should be stripped of the victory as a punishment. Does anyone really want the day to come when as a City fan, you could feel that way about winning the title.

Berkovic_blue said:
BillyShears said:
Berkovic_blue said:

Another cheap-seat cliche merchant. Don't forget York, mate...

Pam said:
dancity19 said:
Pam said:
Fuck off with this shit. Stop pandering to media City haters who are manufacturing a crisis out of a blip re the status of our manager and stop starting ridiculous and embarassing threads about it.

I'm not pandering to any media theory or 'agenda'. I just comment on what I see in front of me. Just because people aren't 100% positive doesn't mean they are pandering to other peoples beliefs.....

But doesn't it bother you that the whole CL thing is hyped to the hilt and as a competition is not actually as important as retaining the domestic title (for most of us anyway?) Why can't people be realistic and keep things in proportion? We do not need to be going down the Mad Russian school of football club management.

For me, the League is far and away the priority, and probably always will be.
What I wanted to see this season was progression in the Champions League. What we did see, was regression.

What proportion are you wanting us to keep things in? Did I ever expect us to win it- of course not. Did I expect us to get out of the group- I always knew it would be tough.
Did I expect us to put up more of a fight than we did- ABSOLUTELY.

Obviously I don't know what the owner is thinking, but I bet he isn't too pleased with European performances- that is the big stage, after all. Last year we were unlucky, in a way. This season we were pitiful.

It bothers me a bit how things will be over hyped- Gullit for example did my head in last night. I am not one to hark on about an Agenda, but he was going way OTT last night. Overall though, the 'abuse' we are probably getting today (I haven't read any papers) is probably merited, and what most City fans are thinking.

dancity19 said:
Pam said:
dancity19 said:

For me, the League is far and away the priority, and probably always will be.
What I wanted to see this season was progression in the Champions League. What we did see, was regression.

What proportion are you wanting us to keep things in? Did I ever expect us to win it- of course not. Did I expect us to get out of the group- I always knew it would be tough.
Did I expect us to put up more of a fight than we did- ABSOLUTELY.

Obviously I don't know what the owner is thinking, but I bet he isn't too pleased with European performances- that is the big stage, after all. Last year we were unlucky, in a way. This season we were pitiful.

It bothers me a bit how things will be over hyped- Gullit for example did my head in last night. I am not one to hark on about an Agenda, but he was going way OTT last night. Overall though, the 'abuse' we are probably getting today (I haven't read any papers) is probably merited, and what most City fans are thinking.

They are not criticising, they are wanking. And wanking over this is not what City fans are thinking of doing.

Didsbury Dave said:
Berkovic_blue said:
BillyShears said:

Another cheap-seat cliche merchant. Don't forget York, mate...
Another insult from Dave..well done mate, you must be a joy to have a drink with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.