Mourinho or Mancini

dancity19 said:
Pam said:
strongbowholic said:
So no one is willing to answer the question from earlier then?

Moo

It doesn't fit with the agenda of the 12 year olds to answer that question. Strongbow. You are wasting your time.

Right, just so I know, how does discussing weaknesses with the way we are playing make us 12 year olds....??

I haven't once said Mancini out.

Or is it just because you aren't ever critical of City you are the 'better fan'?
The thread is clearly titled "Mourinho or Mancini" not "Discuss City's Weaknesses".

Moo

strongbowholic said:
dancity19 said:
Pam said:
It doesn't fit with the agenda of the 12 year olds to answer that question. Strongbow. You are wasting your time.

Right, just so I know, how does discussing weaknesses with the way we are playing make us 12 year olds....??

Or is it just because you aren't ever critical of City you are the 'better fan'?
The thread is clearly titled "Mourinho or Mancini" not "Discuss City's Weaknesses".

Moo

It's a thread title. Threads often develop into discussions.

The very fact the title is that, suggests a lot of the discussion will be around the current weaknesses, as that will help form the opinion.

If it was just a straight Mancini or Mourinho thread it would be full of one word answers.

What is the point of ruining discussions, with probably the least funny joke I have ever read on the forum. You started it at about 2, and I can't believe you are still going on with it...

I await your hilarious response, which will probably be 'Moo' or something equally as witty....

dancity19 said:
strongbowholic said:
dancity19 said:

Moo

The very fact the title is that, suggests a lot of the discussion will be around the current weaknesses, as that will help form the opinion.

If it was just a straight Mancini or Mourinho thread it would be full of one word answers.

What is the point of ruining discussions, with probably the least funny joke I have ever read on the forum. You started it at about 2, and I can't believe you are still going on with it...

I await your hilarious response, which will probably be 'Moo' or something equally as witty....

You are wasting your time mate. Leave it. Move on. They're just trolling until they get the answer they most expect you to give then they'll tell you you need to go support Chelsea.

Standard fare.

BillyShears said:
dancity19 said:
strongbowholic said:

Moo

You are wasting your time mate. Leave it. Move on. They're just trolling until they get the answer they most expect you to give then they'll tell you you need to go support Chelsea.

Standard fare.

Standard evasion tactics is more like it.

Pam said:

Shall we play "I know you are but what am I" ? Probably about your level ...

Pam said:
BillyShears said:
dancity19 said:

Standard fare.

Haha...coming from the person who ignored both my previous posts....??

Came out with the 12 year olds line, I responded.....no answer...

Standard evasion....

Brilliant Hypocrisy....

mourinho is way better than mancini. he would be like signing the managerial messi.

dancity19 said:
Pam said:
strongbowholic said:
So no one is willing to answer the question from earlier then?

Moo

It doesn't, wishing the manager to be sacked immediately to have your own personal poster boy appointed does though. (I know you are not doing this).

We've been shit in Europe this season no doubt and of course it's fair to question and criticise, it's not the be all and end all though is it? The domestic league always comes first and we are currently on par with last season I believe (maybe a point up).

Dortmund and Real Madrid are completely tanking it in their respective leagues and don't even look like contenders, yes that's right, two clubs with apparently "far better" managers. Would any rational fan seriously swap places with them right now? I fucking wouldn't. The teeth gnashers are failing to look at the bigger picture.

dancity19 said:
Pam said:
BillyShears said:

Standard fare.

Haha...coming from the person who ignored both my previous posts....??

Came out with the 12 year olds line, I responded.....no answer...

Standard evasion....

Brilliant Hypocrisy....

I was talking to Billy, who as per usual is made up about our failure and can hardly contain his glee. If you want Billy for a whinge buddy, then good luck to you. He only comes on here when we lose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.