Mourinho or Mancini

Pam said:
dancity19 said:
Pam said:
But doesn't it bother you that the whole CL thing is hyped to the hilt and as a competition is not actually as important as retaining the domestic title (for most of us anyway?) Why can't people be realistic and keep things in proportion? We do not need to be going down the Mad Russian school of football club management.

For me, the League is far and away the priority, and probably always will be.
What I wanted to see this season was progression in the Champions League. What we did see, was regression.

What proportion are you wanting us to keep things in? Did I ever expect us to win it- of course not. Did I expect us to get out of the group- I always knew it would be tough.
Did I expect us to put up more of a fight than we did- ABSOLUTELY.

Obviously I don't know what the owner is thinking, but I bet he isn't too pleased with European performances- that is the big stage, after all. Last year we were unlucky, in a way. This season we were pitiful.

It bothers me a bit how things will be over hyped- Gullit for example did my head in last night. I am not one to hark on about an Agenda, but he was going way OTT last night. Overall though, the 'abuse' we are probably getting today (I haven't read any papers) is probably merited, and what most City fans are thinking.

They are not criticising, they are wanking. And wanking over this is not what City fans are thinking of doing.

Of course they aren't. And even if they are, it's because we are an easy target. We have spent millions on a squad, and performed pitifully. The only team Ajax got anything from was us, twice. Apart from that they were the villareal of last year.

I do believe the media has a tendency to over sensationalise things with City. But on the other hand, have you seen how regularly Aguero's goal is mentioned by commentators, it's probably every game by Tyler. Equally, it's shown on clips all the time........

People just don't want to admit that though......there isn't as much of an agenda as you might think....

For fuck's sake! Why are we bringing pandas into this now?

Moo

BillyShears said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Excuse me? Take a chill pill and stop being so bloody sensitive. I believe your agenda is well known on here anyway.

Don't tell me to fuck off and support Chelsea then not expect a post like that in reply. Not being sensitive, just being as big a tool as you were in your previous post which I quoted.

I'm not the only one who is tired of the childish demand for instant success,expecting a win in every single game ad nauseum. Football doesn't and has never worked like that. It would take almost unimaginable levels of delusion to be unable to recognise the progress the club has made under Mancini.

I don't expect to win every game. I also don't expect instant success. It's why i've been a City supporter all my life whilst a much more successful team has been in the same City.

Did you know a united season ticket holder once stood up at their AGM and said (without irony) "I don't pay money to watch us lose". The same kind of attitude now appears to be pervading on here, though thankfully only in a minority. It's akin to acting like a spoilt child.

Yeah yeah. I'm a spoiled child. I get it, I should fuck off an support Chelsea, grow up, stop playing FIFA, and all the rest of it. Enjoy your myopia.

lol, no need for the rest of the toys to follow the rattle.

I say again, wanting Mancini to be sacked now/today is childish in the extreme. I actually feel embarassed for you and your ilk. Tbh, I suspect you're still bitter about Hughes being sacekd.

So no one is willing to answer the question from earlier then?

Moo

Berkovic_blue said:
Tbh, I suspect you're still bitter about Hughes being sacekd.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Just when I thought the bottom of the barrel had already been scraped.

IMO there is no question who the better manager is, it's Mourinho.

However there is a very valid argument over which is better for the club as Mancini has a lot more boxes ticked than in the "Who is a better manager?" argument.

strongbowholic said:

Moo

It doesn't fit with the agenda of the 12 year olds to answer that question. Strongbow. You are wasting your time.

So, has Mancini's tenure been:

a) Success

or

b) Failure

Moo

Pam said:
strongbowholic said:

Moo

It doesn't fit with the agenda of the 12 year olds to answer that question. Strongbow. You are wasting your time.

Right, just so I know, how does discussing weaknesses with the way we are playing make us 12 year olds....??

I haven't once said Mancini out.

Or is it just because you aren't ever critical of City you are the 'better fan'?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.