Mourinho or Mancini

Didsbury Dave said:
Rolee said:
Didsbury Dave said:
When Vieira joined he was asked about Mancini and he said 'to be honest I don't really know him' or words to that effect. Spoke volumes.

And it's laughable of course to blame the media.

Of course it is. Sorry for having an opinion oh chosen one. Please do forgive me.
Sorry for laughing at your opinion. I couldn't help it though.

Doesn't surprise given that you're a bellend.

MSP said:
Isolated incident?

And current Real Madrid points tale is usual "incident"?

We are talking about current situation, not the one 5 years ago or I could go few more back and find Barcelona/Real picking even less points than their English counterparts.

You're picking arguments not for arguments sake but how they fit you, not much use of discussion in such case ;)

Man won 100 points and left Barcelona 8 points behind last season. You know, same barcelona everyone is wanking about here on daily basis.
The same Barca who are unbeaten and dropped just 2 points, have a captain who backs team and players and has Xavi, Inesta and Messi who are 3 of the 5 best in the world.

There's a reason so many rate them as best ever.

Rolee said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Rolee said:
Of course it is. Sorry for having an opinion oh chosen one. Please do forgive me.
Sorry for laughing at your opinion. I couldn't help it though.

Doesn't surprise given that you're a bellend.

He must be the only city fan i know who has an hatred for mancini
And to top that off our very own zab

A bellend of the highest order.

Skashion said:
MSP said:
Isolated incident?

We are talking about current situation, not the one 5 years ago or I could go few more back and find Barcelona/Real picking even less points than their English counterparts.

You're picking arguments not for arguments sake but how they fit you, not much use of discussion in such case ;)

Man won 100 points and left Barcelona 8 points behind last season. You know, same barcelona everyone is wanking about here on daily basis.
Yes, isolated, I could have picked the 21 points from the season before. The average over the past three years is that the Spanish champions have won 13 points more than the English champions and the Spanish runners-up have won 11 points more. You can't wish it away. It is a fact.

The current situation is that Real Madrid have to win more points than English teams to win the Spanish title. This has been the case for the past three years as well. The record from the previous three years shows they can and have to win more points than an English team to win the title. Comparing it to English points totals is therefore the act of someone who is ignorant, or someone who's an idiot. You're sounding more and more like the latter because you're steadfastly refusing to acknowledge that it is easier for the Spanish big two to win points even when faced with the facts that show for the past three years (and this year as well for Barcelona) they HAVE done. The only thing that has changed is that Mourinho is not achieving it this year. Saying he only has six points less than us is not a defence.

No, ignorance is to stick it up to Mourinho because he is 16 points behind club who lost 2 points in 17 games.

Madrid are certainly not in great position and have unusually bad season so far and Mourinho is dead man walking there but it's not being third or not leading the race what people are using to prove some extravagant point that Mourinho is not one of the greatest ever manager :) but it's 16 points they use to prove something.

And I counter-attack it with the fact they're 16 points behind team who won all games except one played against Mourinho's side.

Not that my counter-attacking would change anything in their opinion but I like to have my wise thought on paper for future generations :)

MSP said:
Isolated incident?

why isnt he doing the same this year ?

why his team is 7 point behind athletico madrid that is almost as if city was 7 point behind says newcastle ?

MSP said:
No, ignorance is to stick it up to Mourinho because he is 16 points behind club who lost 2 points in 17 games.

Madrid are certainly not in great position and have unusually bad season so far and Mourinho is dead man walking there but it's not being third or not leading the race what people are using to prove some extravagant point that Mourinho is not one of the greatest ever manager :) but it's 16 points they use to prove something.

And I counter-attack it with the fact they're 16 points behind team who won all games except one played against Mourinho's side.

Not that my counter-attacking would change anything in their opinion but I like to have my wise thought on paper for future generations :)

Super post.

Mancio said:
MSP said:
Isolated incident?

why isnt he doing the same this year ?

why his team is 7 point behind athletico madrid that is almost as if city was 7 point behind says newcastle ?

Are you comparing Athletico to Newcastle?

Check out their Uefa record over last few years. Very good team who will trail Real soon, did you watch the derby?

Ducado said:
Quit the insults please it's been a good debate there is no need for it

Is it ok to laugh at people's opinion? Is that regarded as insulting? Just asking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.