Mourinho or Mancini

A good old Christmas mourinho vs Mancini dust up.

Bluemoon's equivalent of a glass of sherry around the tree ;-)

Merry Christmas and a happy new manager to one and all...

Mancio said:
MSP said:
Isolated incident?

And current Real Madrid points tale is usual "incident"?

We are talking about current situation, not the one 5 years ago or I could go few more back and find Barcelona/Real picking even less points than their English counterparts.

You're picking arguments not for arguments sake but how they fit you, not much use of discussion in such case ;)

Man won 100 points and left Barcelona 8 points behind last season. You know, same barcelona everyone is wanking about here on daily basis.

why isnt he doing the same this year ?

why his team is 7 point behind athletico madrid that is almost as if city was 7 point behind says newcastle ?

Why Mancini is not doing same this year (well, except dropping from Champions League :-) ) ?

MSP said:
Mancio said:
MSP said:
Isolated incident?

And current Real Madrid points tale is usual "incident"?

We are talking about current situation, not the one 5 years ago or I could go few more back and find Barcelona/Real picking even less points than their English counterparts.

You're picking arguments not for arguments sake but how they fit you, not much use of discussion in such case ;)

Man won 100 points and left Barcelona 8 points behind last season. You know, same barcelona everyone is wanking about here on daily basis.

why isnt he doing the same this year ?

why his team is 7 point behind athletico madrid that is almost as if city was 7 point behind says newcastle ?

Why Mancini is not doing same this year (well, except dropping from Champions League :-) ) ?

Haha. I bet you feel like you're shooting fish in a barrel ... ;)

Ducado said:
Whoever the club chooses to be the manager gets my support
hear hear.

exactly how i feel.Mancini has my full support because he is our manager.If he wins the League he deserves to stay as our manager,if he wins the FA Cup he deserves to stay as our manager.We win nothing there will rightly be a post Morten and then an inquest and our owners will make a decision simples !!!

thedogsbollocks said:
Ducado said:
hear hear.

exactly how i feel.Mancini has my full support because he is our manager.If he wins the League he deserves to stay as our manager,if he wins the FA Cup he deserves to stay as our manager.We win nothing there will rightly be a post Morten and then an inquest and our owners will make a decision simples !!!

Gamst Pedersen? Sorry, couldn't resist.

I agree 100%

One thing about Mourinho, he's obviously a dead man walking at the club, that's understandable.

But with the Casillas thing, is he now working in the best interests of the club he's paid to manage? Or is he trying to force his way out?

Rolee said:
thedogsbollocks said:
Ducado said:
hear hear.

Gamst Pedersen? Sorry, couldn't resist.

I agree 100%
lmao ha ha

BTW, Atletico Madrid is as good side as any Premier League one. Actually made another one to one of 3 best PL teams recently, would beat easily all other teams except Manchester ones and I wouldn't bet my money any of these two would beat Atletico.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:34 pm --<br /><br />
moomba said:
One thing about Mourinho, he's obviously a dead man walking at the club, that's understandable.

But with the Casillas thing, is he now working in the best interests of the club he's paid to manage? Or is he trying to force his way out?

I guess both.

I'd drop Casillas too on his place, he's not that good recently (wouldn't drop him for that though) and he is playing some "I'm saint, a legend" game that is actively undermining his manager for long time now.

Mourinho can't and won't win a battle against Casillas though I think he's on the right side, not Iker, and yeah, he's probably using it to get fired and get his contract money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.