Mourinho quitting? (merged)

Re: Mou ready to quit?

mou vs ramos. amazing that convo was leaked

What about Arsenal? It wouldn't surprise me to see Wenger go this summer, he seems to be falling out of love with English football and Arsenal fans are waking up and seeing that Wenger is taking their club backwards.

intheknow! said:
What about Arsenal? It wouldn't surprise me to see Wenger go this summer, he seems to be falling out of love with English football and Arsenal fans are waking up and seeing that Wenger is taking their club backwards.
He likes money behind him. I honestly can't say where he'll go next. I would have said City but Mancini would have to fuck up spectacularly to get sacked so I guess United is more likely. I don't want him to come back to Chelsea but thats also possible.

I don't know enough about the politics of the German league to say, but he hasn't done Germany yet either.

My money is on Ferguson being persuaded to take early retirement to accommodate Mourinho in the best interests of the club. Should be a real battle for league and cup honours next season between City and United.

Tottenham after Redknapp goes to England/prison, maybe Arsenal or Liverpool depending what happens at both? The only way I'd want him here is if Mancini replaced him at Madrid, even then I'd be uncomfortable with the Mourinho circus rolling into town.

lionheart said:
My money is on Ferguson being persuaded to take early retirement to accommodate Mourinho in the best interests of the club. Should be a real battle for league and cup honours next season between City and United.

So when he asks how much money he has to to turn the club around to be his own what are they going to do throw IOU paper at him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.